3rd Trimester

I feel BIG

Whether Im late or early to feeling BIG but Im feeling the weight. I am holding like a basketballthanks genetics and exercisebut it doesn't matter if people say Im small. I feel BIG. I'm 34 and a half weeks. Anyone not feel BIG come 35w? More power to you!

Re: I feel BIG

• I feel BIG and I am only at 32 weeks (well 32 weeks tomorrow)!
  • I'll be 35 weeks on Thursday, and I keep making the comment that "I'm just SO PREGNANT!!"  I can't imagine how my belly can get any bigger in the next 5ish weeks!  People say I'm small too...but man do I feel big!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm 35 weeks today, and I know I *am* big, but really I only *feel* it at night. I have to prop my big ol' belly up with two pillows to be comfortable.

• imageELauren88:
    I'm 35 weeks today, and I know I am big, but really I only feel it at night. I have to prop my big ol' belly up with two pillows to be comfortable.

Totally with you on that!!! Thank GOD for extra pillows! Poor hubby is running out of room to sleep in the bed
  • I started to feel big a couple weeks ago when it was no longer comfortable to lean forward in my chair.  I now have to sit back because otherwise i am scrunching my bump and its uncomfortable.  
    After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• I feel like I felt alright up until about 35 weeks.

Now belly keeps getting in the way, DF keeps bumping into it, haha. 

I definitely feel like a fat cat at night when it takes me 5 minutes to change positions. I'm all for LO cooking til 40w, but I'm definitely starting to be done with the belly.

• I've felt big at 32 weeks.  I'm 39 weeks tomorrow.  Now I feel HUGE.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"