Parenting

She thinks I'm the filthy pooper

DUDE.  There's some asshat who has atomic* sh'its in the bathroom at work (I think I share my workspace with one of you who has the same problem). 

Anyway it's happened 3x now where I've gone in, peed as fast as humanly possibly, and gotten out asap and this chick (the same one every time) comes in as im leaving in a hurry.  I think she thinks im the nasty azz pooper.  And why wouldn't she?  GAHHHHH.  Work problems.  I feel like she gives me dirty looks now too, and who the eff am i kidding, i would too.  WTF.

*editted for clarity

Re: She thinks I'm the filthy pooper

• Everybody poops, tho. 

imageimage

Yes.  Yes you are, Benny.  (Bonus: Chris Pine!!!!eleventy111sploosh)

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

I still remember CG telling me my legs would slide off Finnick's shoulders. In my head I said, "we really should be friends." ~LauraT25

"You are annoying and seem to have nothing better to do than talk about cookie pie and insult others." ~ Troll du jour

• image ItsAllGravy7:
    You would give someone a dirty look just for pooping? Or is there something I missed about this story like the poop-itrator is leaving a mess behind or something?
      I'm talking NASTY makes-you-wanna-throw-up and theres a private bathroom 2 feet away

*and for those who think, DUH use the other bathroom....someone (maybe the same pooper?) pollutes the air on the reg in that one too.   Nasty.

• Yeah there must be something I'm missing here. I don't get the big deal about pooping at work. I mean, as long as the person is flushing, cleaning up after themself, and following the normal general hygiene protocol thereafter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have women come down from other floors just to drop a stink bomb in our bathroom. The concept of courtesy  flushing escapes some people. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Let me clarify. There's a poop. Then there's an atomic poop that clears your nose hair, enacts your gag reflex and makes you dizzy.  THis poop is the latter. It's bad. and this other girl thinks im that pooper. Ick! And there's a priiiiiiivate bathroom thisclose, that's the kicker!
  • image morgann2010:
    image Manateearmz:
    We have women come down from other floors just to drop a stink bomb in our bathroom. The concept of courtesy  flushing escapes some people. 
    But potty water will splash my butt!

pull up 

• Buy a bottle of Febreze and leave it in there.
  • ^  "Pregnancy Gut" + morning sickness = a host of terrible issues.
  • Can you start stocking febreeze sprays or something to help with the stench?
  • image ItsAllGravy7:
    I definitely used to care about a public poop. In high school. Now I'm too old to gaf and pregnancy has jaded me. I will drop a load any time anywhere when I'm pregnant...don't test me pregnancy gut.

I will also poop anytime, anywhere. But if I feel like I'm going to have one of those situations where it's loud, smelly and outrageous, I do go to a different bathroom downstairs in our office building.

I regret nothing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • image BostonKisses2:
    Can you start stocking febreeze sprays or something to help with the stench?
    This made me LOL, not because it's a bad idea (it's a good one infact) but the word stench, it's just so....fitting. 
  • Do you know who it is?  Can you suggest that she use the private restroom for her poops? 

imageimage

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

I still remember CG telling me my legs would slide off Finnick's shoulders. In my head I said, "we really should be friends." ~LauraT25

"You are annoying and seem to have nothing better to do than talk about cookie pie and insult others." ~ Troll du jour

• image CinemaGoddess:
    Do you know who it is?  Can you suggest that she use the private restroom for her poops? 
    nope - rogue pooper
  • image uconnhuskie007:
    Let me clarify. There's a poop. Then there's an atomic poop that clears your nose hair, enacts your gag reflex and makes you dizzy.  THis poop is the latter. It's bad. and this other girl thinks im that pooper. Ick! And there's a priiiiiiivate bathroom thisclose, that's the kicker!

We had a woman in our office who pooped like that everyday.  But to make matters worse she would then just sit in the chair that was in our bathroom flipping through a magazine basking in the horrid stench.  I would walk in to go & she would just be sitting there reading while I am holding back the vomit so I can pee really quick, wash my hands as fast as possible (& then use hand sanitizer at my desk) just to get out.  The guy who sits next to me in the office had the closest desk to the bathroom door & sometimes the odor would seep out of the bathroom & he could smell it so he knew I was not lying.

One time we had a problem with people pooping & not flushing.  One of the old women in accounting drug the safety officer in there to make a complaint. The e-mail she (the safety officer) sent out was hilarious.  She basically said whoever was raised in a barn needs to quit acting like it & the only thing she can do about a poop in the toilet is to flush it so if we find one we should do it instead of wasting her time.  She said it a lot nicer -that was my read between the lines version.

Our facility has been shut down & there is only a skeleton crew left (7 women) and the bathroom problems have gone away. 

• image CinemaGoddess:
    Do you know who it is?nbsp; Can you suggest that she use the private restroom for her poops?nbsp;

LOL. I can only imagine how this conversation would go.
  • $10 says it was the girl giving you the stink-eye.

Pun intended. 

imageimage

• image MrsT0514:
    image CinemaGoddess:
    Do you know who it is?nbsp; Can you suggest that she use the private restroom for her poops?nbsp;

Dude, your azz smells like a forest creature crawled up there and died...months ago. The next time you feel the urge to drop WWIII in the ladies bathroom, can you please go in the other bathroom? Preferably the bathroom at your house? 

Yes, this conversation will go really well for all involved. 

• image Manateearmz:

image MrsT0514:
    image CinemaGoddess:

Dude, your azz smells like a forest creature crawled up there and died...months ago. The next time you feel the urge to drop WWIII in the ladies bathroom, can you please go in the other bathroom? Preferably the bathroom at your house? 

Yes, this conversation will go really well for all involved. 

This is what HR is for. 

imageimage

• image CinemaGoddess:

"Excuse me, please take that s'hit elsewhere."

Literally.

Big Sister ~ Little Brother

• This thread is hilarious! Seems like everyone there has a pee or poop schedule. Stinky pooper goes before you then leaves, you go, then the stink eye giver. Maybe just change up your pee schedule? Lol. That would make sure the stink eye giver knows its not you and you'd avoid the smell.

Either that or just bring a spray.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • image kendra223:
    This thread is hilarious! Seems like everyone there has a pee or poop schedule. Stinky pooper goes before you then leaves, you go, then the stink eye giver. Maybe just change up your pee schedule? Lol. That would make sure the stink eye giver knows its not you and you'd avoid the smell.

Either that or just bring a spray.
    . Haaaaha Oh man I guess I never realized but you're right we are on a weird schedule, that's so funny