April 2013 Moms

Pumping question

Every time I pump I get condensation in the tubing. Any where from 3-12 inches into the tubing.  After I pump, I let the machine run to dry it out. I'm pumping at work in air conditioning. I have a Hygeia (it's compatible with Medela parts but I still have all original parts).

Is there a way to prevent this?

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

Re: Pumping question

• It sounds like you might have a small hole or tear in one of your parts. I would replace the tubing and see if that helps.
    Infinite love to my Bump IRL Besties JessuhMarie & GermanGirl2007
    Started TTC #1 - 10/11 ~ BFP #1 - 8/15/12 ~ J born via c-section - 4/18/13
    imageI was #1 on the leader board for a few hours on 9/15/14image
  • Kate_CKate_C
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    I had an issue with milk in the tubing. I discovered that the yellow valve was not fitting right to the flange part. It would literally fall off. If your pieces are all fitting tightly, I'm out of ideas for you. Cleaning the tubing is a PITA though so hope you find a solution.
  • leasajleasaj
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its
    I've gotten that from time to time and have found that it was either me not putting pieces together tight enough or poor attachment to boob.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Never heard of that brand of ump, but I have condensation in the tubes every time I pump. NOT milk, just condensation. I'm fairly certain that's normal, and just run the pump for a minute after I finish to dry it out,then don't worry about it.
    Amanda

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards