Parenting after a Loss

NPALR: Can I freak out here for a minute

First, my next dr appt is a week from today and my pgal brain is in overdrive. I'm praying to see a healthy LO at my ultrasound. 

Then, we currently live in a 2 bedroom condo. We bought it right before we got married and its been great. However, we have really outgrown it. The market for our place has been slow so we thought it would take awhile to sell. Well, it sold in a month. Great, right? Except for the fact that we haven't been able to find a house to move into. Cue freak out. My MIL has graciously said we can move in with her until we find somewhere which I really appreciate it. She has a huge home and the kids can each have their own room and a playroom; plus tons of land to run on. 

It makes sense, we can continue to search for our ideal home and save some money to add to the house fund. But I'm still freaking. I'm worried about how DD will react, the longer commute, and just how long it's going to take to find somewhere. We're looking for a home that will always fit us; we don't want to rush just to buy something.  

Thanks for letting me get this out there.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP #1 12.5.07 DD born 8.6.08
BFP #2 6.18.11 M/C 6.26.11 @ 4w 5d
BFP #3 9.15.11 DS1 born 5.21.12
BFP #4 5.27.13 DS2 born 1.27.14

Re: NPALR: Can I freak out here for a minute