April 2013 Moms

stinky

OMG her hands just stink all the time lol no matter how much I clean them..formula and creases do not go well together lol

Re: stinky

• I still have a problem with lint.. not really smelly unless he spits up on them..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image ClandestineX:
    I still have a problem with lint.. not really smelly unless he spits up on them..

Oh we have long in there to..but as soon as she is done eating fingers in her mouth lol hence the smell
  • Yup, DD's hands are in her mouth all the time so her fingers are mixing with drool and formula slime.  Her lint seems to have gotten a little better lately, I'm not sure why.  She is probably sucking it off...gag.

***PAL April Siggy Challenge - Words to live by***

BFP #1 2/1/12, mmc 3/1/12 @ 8 weeks, D&C 3/2/12 
    LAP/Hysteroscopy 4/26/12 removed uterine septum and stage 1 endo BFP #2 7/23/12, induced at 37w1d for IUGR on 3/17/13, St. Patrick's Day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

"A bore is someone who deprives you of solitude without providing you with company" - Oscar Wilde 

• leasajleasaj
    500 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Love Its
    Hands don't smell but are ALWAYS in her mouth. We have toe lint something horrible!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO gets yeasty smelling armpits, crease of legs, and neck all the time.. I can wash and powder him every day, by the end of the day he's stinky again. He's a chunky monkey though.