September 2013 Moms

Bad idea

I don't know why I ever thought having a BBQ at 33 weeks pregnant was a good idea. It hasn't started yet and my back hurts, ankles are swollen and I can't even enjoy any of the alcohol. Need to remember this for next time.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: Bad idea

• I know how you feel! I went to a happy hour yesterday, couldn't imbibe, felt starving, and came home with huge cankles. I still think my LO is worth it though! I recommend a fun fruit juice mixed with club soda in a margarita glass. It's definitely not the same but is way more fun than water!
    BabyFruit Ticker TTC since Nov 2011 Me: hypothalamic amenorrhea, DH: perfect May 2012 Follistim injections without response Sept 2012 Femara and Follistim resulting in hyperstimulation Nov/Dec 2012 Menopur for ~25 days, trigger, TI, BFP 1/1/13!
  • I'm only 30wks, but laughed at my DH for inviting my daughter's friend's family over this evening. One family is ok, but then he asked who else should be invited, and should we have them for dinner... It's not like he would clean the house to the extent I would, so I told him one family was enough, and I'm sure it will be enough to host dessert and drinks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Yeah I'm not hosting ANYTHING until after the baby has arrived, and even a little bit after that. One it's about 117 where I live, and the idea of doing anything besides staying cool doesn't sound alluring AT ALL! At least enjoy some delish BBQ foods!

image image  image  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kelizrkelizr member
    I threw my husband a surprise 30th bday party last week! I totally feel you!! It was exhausting and oh the emotional hormone swing I could explain to DH! I think I learned my lesson!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I feel for you! hope you feel better soon!
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Ugh, I hope you feel better and can get some rest!

SO asked if I would go to the state fair if it was a nice day. Had to burst out laughing considering it opens about 2 weeks before my due date. I have to wear compression socks and I'm so swollen that from the ankles down, I seriously look like Fred Flintstone... I know I could do it if I took a lot of breaks and went slow but I just don't want to!
  • Awww. That stinks. Can you blend up some virgin margaritas? I'm enjoying a fabulous virgin strawberry margarita right now and I'm in heaven!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel ya. I hosted Fourth of July at my house and by the end of the day I felt like I had been hit by a bus.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"