October 2012 Moms

My babies growing too fast

Tuesday DD started to crawl. Wednesday she stood up. Today she started walking around the couch and coffee table. I'm not ready for this at all. DS started walking on his own the day DD was born so this all seems to be so soon. I must admit she is very cute and funny because she's so tiny (still wears 3-6 month clothes).
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+

Re: My babies growing too fast

• Irish twins? C: hope that's not offensive! Anyway how old is DD? You're making me nervous, I'm not ready for all that! :p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image angelacz87:
    Irish twins? C: hope that's not offensive! Anyway how old is DD? You're making me nervous, I'm not ready for all that! :p

Close, lol. They are 14 months 1 day apart. DD is 8 months old and DS is 22 months old. She is obsessed with her brother so I don't think anything will stop her from trying to keep up with him. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 1 yr, BFP m/c 6weeks IUI #1-8 BFN IVF #1-2 - BFN Laproscopic - clear IVF #3 - BFP!!!!! 12/23 Beta #1-122, 12/29 Beta #2 - 1230, 1/4 Beta #3 8000+