February 2013 Moms

Just in case you ever think about trying it....

DO NOT attempt to take four children age five and under to get portraits taken all by yourself.  It's definitely a two parent (or one parent and one grandparent) job.

It may take years for my nerves to recover from the experience......

DS1 - 8/07           DD2 - 2/13           DD1 - 3/11          DS2 - 1/09 

Re: Just in case you ever think about trying it....

• khazekhaze
    Third Anniversary 100 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    Taking one baby to get newborn pictures done was painful enough even with my mom there helping. I would have lost my mind if I had been alone. You are brave!

photo familyphoto.jpg
    Declan John
    Born 2/21/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• (((hugs)))  Wow.  Yeah, um, you are brave, my dear.
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
    Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

• You are a brave momma for doing that! I hope you got some good ones out of it.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • I took my cousin with me to get portraits of my 2. I know coordinating for all five of us kids in my family to get portraits was a nightmare, and the youngest was 10 at the time! 

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow.'"
    ~Mary Anne Radmacher

image image
    Eleanor Faye- 24 January 2013
    Nathan Malcolm- 07 April 2011

• I saw a young mom (in her 30s?) at Sam's Club the other day with 6 children..all under the age of 10. I have so much respect!  She was a trooper!