Breastfeeding

XP: EP Questionnaire

EP Questions: 

1. How old is your LO?

2. How much are you pumping each time?

3. What's your pumping schedule?

4. Did your schedule change if you are back to work?

Thanks! :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: XP: EP Questionnaire

• EP Questions: 

1. How old is your LO? 6 1/2 months

2. How much are you pumping each time? first pump of the day 16oz, all other pumps 6 to 7oz

3. What's your pumping schedule?

currently i pump: 

wake up pump 5:30am - 16oz

9 am pump  -6 or 7oz

1 pm pump 6 or 7oz

5 pm pump 6 or 7oz

9 pm pump 6 or 7oz

4. Did your schedule change if you are back to work?

i was pumping every two hours at first, round the clock. but when my DS stared sleeping thru the night i did too! so it was every two hours during the day and not at night.

when i returned to work (i work 7-3) i was pumping when i woke up at 5, then on my way to work, at 9am at 11am and at 2pm then again when i got home at 4pm 6pm and 8pm.

i gradually started cutting back to every three hours, cutting out the driving pumping first, now i'm at every four hours.

HTH 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1.  3.5mo

2. pump roughly 1.7oz per hour I go between sessions, so usually 12-18oz

3. I pump 3x a day, 7am (16-18oz), 2pm (12-14oz), & 10pm (13-15oz)

4. I work for super small company, so no maternity leave.  I returned to work 3 days after having each baby!  I did pump 6x a day to begin with, then worked my way down.  Will drop to 2x in about 6 weeks and wean off completely in about 9 weeks, baby will be 6mo.  I have a HUGE stash in freezer, about 300 6oz bags, so DS will be on BM for at least 8mo of his life.  Did the same for DS #1 and it worked out well. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I just dropped from 6 pumps a day to 4 over the past month (and I'm getting a ton more btw).  I don't keep a strict schedule.  I pump when I get up between 5-6:30 and I get roughly 11oz.  Then I pump around 11/12 (6-7oz), 4/5 (6-70oz) and 8/9 (6-7oz).  LO is 5 months and I go back to work in 2 weeks.  My plan is to pump while getting ready (this may be overly ambitious), pump once at work, in the car on the way home, and right before bed.
  • kagjagkagjag
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Comments
    LO is 12 weeks.
    I pump 5 x a day
    6am 1216 oz
    1000 11 oz
    2 pm 9 oz
    6 pm 9oz
    10 pm 10 oz.

Started out with 7 ppd at birth and cut back to 6 at 8 weeks then 5 with my return to work this week. Plan to stop to 4 ppd in another month. I EPed with DD and maintained this same schedule. Dropped to 3 ppd at 6 mo and 2 ppd at 9 no. Stopped at 11 mo with enough freezer stash to get her to 13 mo. I have a mad freezer stash now as DS only takef 20 to 24 oz a day and I get between 50 up 60 oz.

• LO is 10 1/2 months. 

Just dropped another session, starting the weaning process to be done by 1 year.

3 pumps a day. First pump - 2am - 15 oz. Second pump - 11 am - 8 oz. Third pump - 6 pm - 8 oz.

SAHM. Started off by pumping every 2-3 hours. Then went to 3-4 hours after 12 weeks. Then went to 4-5 hours after 6 months. Now down to 3 pumps a day. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards