October 2013 Moms

~:~FFFC~:~

Flame Free (sort of) Friday Confessions!

Whatcha got?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: ~:~FFFC~:~

• I spent over $1,000 on my daughter's first birthday party.

• gifwizgifwiz
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    I bought 65$ worth of clothes online today but have no intention of buying my husband an anniversary gift. Sorry, DH. 

• image dh13:
    I bought 65$ worth of clothes online today but have no intention of buying my husband an anniversary gift. Sorry, DH. 

The clothes are a gift for him too! 

• gifwizgifwiz
    image NRyan55:

image dh13:

The clothes are a gift for him too! 

Yes, they sure are! Hahahaha. He doesn't want a frumpy pregnant lady! 

• People who bring their 8 year olds into me to get checked, and when they have cavities all over in their mouth, I show the parents to try and educate them. Instead of listening to me they yell at their kids "why aren't you brushing? Your going to have to pay for this!"

Um, No! Your kid is eight! If is your job to brush their teeth or Make sure they are doing it adequately! Just because a kid can eat on his own does mean he can brush! So when their mouth is all bombed out with decay, that's your fault! You should honestly monitor and help your children!

Oh, and stop putting your baby to bed with a bottle of anything but water once they have teeth! You are setting them up for major cavities! That's all!
    image photo 9cb5a67e-163c-4dd4-95a4-b6f93bb3c2de_zps944452c4.jpg
    < Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • gifwizgifwiz
    Also, I ate a king sized Milky Way and cinnamon sugar pretzel for a "snack" last night. 

• I have eaten ice cream every day for the last two weeks.  I justify this buy also eating salad for lunch. 

Sorry for a lame food confession, but I can't think of anything juicy today.

image photo 2eaef296-f7c9-4c6e-b593-2d7b1bd30be0_zpsf7527119.jpg photo 607693ad-3f8c-4029-a046-214763741336_zpsfa81d31e.jpg

• AjoydAjoyd
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary

image dh13:
    Also, I ate a king sized Milky Way and cinnamon sugar pretzel for a "snack" last night. 

Was it an Auntie Anne's pretzel? If so I'm incredibly jealous. 

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
  • I download books, tv shows and movies illegally on the internets.
                                                              September Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Shows
                                                                                                                                                                                                                image
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • My mother passed away on July 4th. I didn't get any condolences from my husbands brothers or their wives. I'm obviously hurt by this.

One of the brother in laws and his wife had a baby girl 4 days ago. My sister in law has blocked me from seeing any pictures of the baby on facebook and I highly doubt we will invited over to see the baby anytime soon. I've bought some gifts for the little girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if she outgrows them before we see her. 

I feel very little need to give a shi't about their little miracle. 

Eleanor 1/8/10 Harriet 1/19/12 Margaret 10/31/2013
  • One more confession: I also bought $70 worth of clothes today and asked permission from my husband before doing so.

Come at me, CV!!

image photo 2eaef296-f7c9-4c6e-b593-2d7b1bd30be0_zpsf7527119.jpg photo 607693ad-3f8c-4029-a046-214763741336_zpsfa81d31e.jpg

• My SIL got knocked up 2 months after me and I was excited at first... but now I'm just annoyed that she had the nerve  to do that (long story having to do with her significant other). I guess I'm also MORE upset that my MIL will be watching my baby AND SIL's. It will be a lot for anyone and I don't think it's fair to my child or my mother in law. I can't explain why I feel this way, I just do. Must be my hormones. I don't know, it's hard to explain and I'll probably get flamed but I had to vent about it somewhere. 

Side note: MIL quit her job as soon we announced we were excepting so that she could take a trip back go her country for 2 months etc etc before the baby comes. Its the norm in DH's culture and family that the grandparents watch the grandchildren while their parents work.

So as a result, I am looking into at least part time daycare (we ARE going to be paying MIL, but she'll cost considerably less than daycare here-- we live in NYC) so that my MIL isn't overwhelmed. Also, I am doing this so my child is exposed to more English than she will be if she's with MIL full time. I am a horrible DIL. But I really do love my in-laws, believe it or not.

My Happily Ever After <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • gifwizgifwiz
    image Ajoyd:

image dh13:

No, it was from Sheetz MTO. So good, though! 

• image SuperTreesa:

My mother passed away on July 4th. I didn't get any condolences from my husbands brothers or their wives. I'm obviously hurt by this.

One of the brother in laws and his wife had a baby girl 4 days ago. My sister in law has blocked me from seeing any pictures of the baby on facebook and I highly doubt we will invited over to see the baby anytime soon. I've bought some gifts for the little girl, but I wouldn't be surprised if she outgrows them before we see her. 

I'm really sorry to hear about your mother.  That must be very hurtful to not have their support.

• AjoydAjoyd
    image dh13:
    image Ajoyd:

image dh13:

No, it was from Sheetz MTO. So good, though! 

I've never had that one but I'm pretty sure any bread product covered in cinnamon and sugar must be delicious :) 

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
  • image bkeane619:
    I download books, tv shows and movies illegally on the internets.

My DH does too! But the internet is in my name, I told him he'd be sorry if they arrest me for it!

My Happily Ever After <3

• I have a bachelorette this weekend, the part I am looking forward to the most is staying in the hotel by myself on TB watching movies etc. I fully intend on using the "I don't feel good, I think I am going to skip the bars" card. regardless of how I feel. I will participate in the day activities.

also I met my best friends brand new baby last night. he is super cute. I am 30% happy for them, and 70% jealous. :)

imageimageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't like DH's best female friend.  We are going to visit her today and I am always fake nice, but I don't like her.  She is one of those crazy moms that is all about her kid.  She sleeps with her daughter every night instead of DH, won't let her two little dogs anywhere near her daughter, and almost lost her job because she was always returning late from lunch so she could go see her daughter during the day.  Plus, she always complains about her DH and adores mine.  I always get that feeling like if I wasn't married to him she would swoop him up.  
    imageimage

• AjoydAjoyd
    image SuperTreesa:

My mother passed away on July 4th. I didn't get any condolences from my husbands brothers or their wives. I'm obviously hurt by this.

Have you had a falling out with them? That is really sh!tty that they haven't reached out to you. I'm so sorry about your mom. 

• image SuperTreesa:

That's really sad that you have to go through that. T&Ps for your mom and that you heal soon. 

My Happily Ever After <3

•  I am eating a chili frito pie for breakfast that was brought for everyone here at work. I am supposed to be practicing better eating habits but frito pie is my weakness. Flame away!
    Lilypie - (x1UE)                                               

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpg 

• T3hKayT3hKay
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

As cute as it is, and as proud as I am about it....I wish my 2 year old can un-learn the phrase: Go buh-bye.

Every 2 minutes....and even when we go buh-bye....he is still asking to go buh-bye. Oh so cute. 

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgTHIS is my new solution to everything.
  • image carriet2018:

I have a bachelorette this weekend, the part I am looking forward to the most is staying in the hotel by myself on TB watching movies etc. I fully intend on using the "I don't feel good, I think I am going to skip the bars" card. regardless of how I feel. I will participate in the day activities.

also I met my best friends brand new baby last night. he is super cute. I am 30% happy for them, and 70% jealous. :)

I am 100% jealous of your weekend plans.

• image taylormarie923:
    One more confession: I also bought 70 worth of clothes today and asked permission from my husband before doing so. nbsp;Come at me, CV!!

I normally ask DH for permission to buy stuff for myself, especially over a certain amount. I manage the money, but he's the only one working so I personally don't feel right splurging on myself. He doesn't ever care, but it makes me feel slightly less guilty.

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • image SuperTreesa:

So sorry about your mother ;( 

• It's 10:30 am and I've already napped today.

• image kdevin27:

image bkeane619:
    I download books, tv shows and movies illegally on the internets.

My DH does too! But the internet is in my name, I told him he'd be sorry if they arrest me for it!

My husband downloads movies, I'm not savvy enough to do it myself. 

• gifwizgifwiz
    image SuperTreesa:

So sorry about your mother. I can't even imagine going through something like that. Hugs.

And fluck the ILs, as I always say.  

• image SuperTreesa:

Very sorry to hear about your mom and your crappy ILs!

• After reading about dh13's pretzel, I remembered I had a box of soft pretzels in the freezer and went to have one right now.  DH ate them all and now I want to punch him in the face.  I won't do it because I am rational and know it is just hormones, but I am tempted!
    imageimage