August 2011 Moms

Weekend Plans?

What is everyone doing this weekend?

I decided that, in honor of the fact that our 3 week streak of horrible humidity and thunderstorms has finally broken, that I was taking a half night tonight.  Going to go home and sleep and Friday afternoon DH and I are taking Joey to the beach.  He's never actually been before. I'm thinking he's going to love it.  Our friend and her little girl is coming too.  Then I'm taking Fri night off completely and gonna have a few drinks and maybe have a campfire with DH after Joey goes to sleep.

Saturday and Sunday I have no plans.  Hanging out with the kiddo.

What is everyone else doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Your beach trip sounds fun!!

Other than dinner with my family on Sunday, we are hopefully doing nothing all weekend. Maybe swimming if this sporadic rain lets up. Last weekend was packed with visits with DH's family and friends, so I want to keep this weekend low key and relax.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • MMS88MMS88
    250 Answers 500 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its
    We are going camping all weekend. Went and set it up at the campground yesterday so all we need is to bring our groceries. We are camping about 45ish minutes from home, can't stray too far just incase. :D
    Over a year of trying and 3 cycles of Clomid DS#1 arrived
    DC #2 on its way!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Going to a fest tonight.

Saturday we will be watching the guy put their swing set together since Dh works at night.

Sun, hopefully just hanging out.

ETA: I almost forgot, Ds has invited me to a movie Sun. I can't wait.
  • 3 he GTT Test today and I work on Sunday. Saturday will be a fun filled day of packing.
    imageimage
    imageimage

October 2013-Valentine's Day Fail
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• I feel like it's been an eternity since I posted anything. We took a 10 day staycation last week and it was amazing.

Part of our vacay was spent at the beach. E LOVED IT. Much better than last year when he was scared of the waves and ate sand...

I got an unexpected day off today, so E and I are vegging in our pjs watching Wreck it Ralph. Tonight I'm fixing a nice dinner to accompany our movie night. Tomorrow we have friends coming over for a cookout. Sunday we'll be going to a cookout at another friend's house. Other than that, keeping it very low key.
    imageimage
  • I'm just trying to make it through the day at work at this point.
  • Have a baby? Shoot, I wish. 

This whole, 2+ weeks of contractions, false labor, etc. is killing me. The bags under my eyes, from lack of sleep, are huge. 

Doesn't help that with each contraction my boobs think they need to give me that lovely sharp letdown feeling... and then soak my bra. 
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Crash Into Me:
    I'm just trying to make it through the day at work at this point.

QFT

• Today gym class and some store hoping. Saturday we have this fun build class at Lowe's for the LO and I am sure we will go out to the mall or something. Sunday hopefully just relax and hit the pool :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Tonight is my last solo night with LO. He's not feeling so great so we'll probably end up just hanging out at home. If he's up for it maybe we'll take a walk. Saturday we have Kindermusik and then DH will be home so we'll have some family time. Sunday will be full of packing for me and DH will be gearing up for his PhD dissertation on Wednesday! Yay! 
        Super Hero 8/12/11     Baby Girl EDD 10/16/14

• Your weekend sounds super fun. I'm jealous of the beach and the fire.

DH works tomorrow, Liam has Taek Wondo. Worker guy is coming to start the drywall on the kitchen and finish electric. (FX he's done early next week!) Sunday we always go to my parent's farm for dinner. I'm assuming that DH will have more tree work to do that day.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image shanado:

Awww that is so sweet. Any idea what movie you're going to see? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image ohyeahdollface:
    Have a baby? Shoot, I wish. 

This whole, 2+ weeks of contractions, false labor, etc. is killing me. The bags under my eyes, from lack of sleep, are huge. 

Doesn't help that with each contraction my boobs think they need to give me that lovely sharp letdown feeling... and then soak my bra. 

Boooo! That sucks! I hope you get some relief soon (aka a BABY!) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm still undecided as to what we are going to do.

Tomorrow, we can either go to a local festival where they'll have music, circus acts, makeup, etc. OR one of the local movie theaters has family showings on Saturday mornings and tomorrow they're showing Kung Fu Panda, which I think would be right up DD1's alley. I guess we'll wait and see how stupid hot and humid tomorrow is and make a decision then.

Sunday, FIL may or may not come over. He said he would but has yet to confirm. He has yet to meet Baby Boy and has already re-scheduled twice, so we'll see. Our friends also invited us over for dinner Sunday night, so depending if/when FIL comes on Sunday, we might do that as well.

Annnnd if we have any down time, we'll probably hit the splash park or the kiddie pool 

• image MrsSkull1107:

image Crash Into Me:

QFT

I had to look this up. I thought you were saying quit effing talking!
  • image Crash Into Me:
    image MrsSkull1107:

image Crash Into Me:

QFT

OH NO!! Not even close. I'd never say that. You should know that by now!!!

I thought someone with 25,000 posts would know what QFT means. Sorry. 

I quote you for truth.  

• image Monsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

image shanado:

Awww that is so sweet. Any idea what movie you're going to see? 

Grown Ups 2. He's a huge fan of all those guys.
  • image MrsSkull1107:
    image Crash Into Me:
    image MrsSkull1107:

image Crash Into Me:

QFT

OH NO!! Not even close. I'd never say that. You should know that by now!!!

I thought someone with 25,000 posts would know what QFT means. Sorry. 

I quote you for truth.  

There's a first time for everything!

• Have fun at the beach!

I bought a double stroller today, so I'm hoping to try it out this weekend.

And apparently on Sunday I'm going out to lunch with people from church... Someone organized meal delivery for us (people bring us dinner every other day) to help out while things are newborn crazy, and the people who signed up for Sunday want to do lunch after church. I'm a bit nervous about it because we've only been staying for the early service and not doing Sunday school AND service (ie, leaving church by 10:30 and going straight home for naptime vs. staying until almost noon and risking DS not napping).

So I might be insane after Sunday. DH is out of town, so FX that everything works out.