Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

DC recovery

I have a DC tomorrow morning and have tickets to a jazz concert tomorrow night. Will I be ok to just sit on the lawn?

Re: DC recovery

• MrsDeoMrsDeo
    Long-Lasting Membership 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its
    I felt OK after mine but was pretty wiped out. Different people react to the anesthesia differently - are you being put under completely? Have you ever been put under before? It probably wouldn't hurt you to go and sit somewhere but there's a good chance you won't feel up to it, either.

imageimageimage

2 previous losses; BFP #3 12/7/13  -- Juliet arrived 8/18/14image
  • I just had one done Tuesday and I was completely wiped out! You may be ok to just sit, but I wanted to come home and sleep. It may be different for you, but I was given versed to "relax" me before I went into the OR, whatever they gave me to put me into twilight, dilaudid after I woke up for a pain rating of 4 for cramps, then percocet for more pain. I was still out of it when they gave me the pain meds after, but I still felt bad the next morning!

Good luck though!!! 

• Take a nap after your procedure until you leave for the concert.  You will be tired, but fine to go to the concert if you want to.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image casandkls:
    I have a DC tomorrow morning and have tickets to a jazz concert tomorrow night. Will I be ok to just sit on the lawn?

I'd say you'd probably be fine to go, like PP said, just take a nap or something before hand (and eat...).  I hope you're not going alone, though, someone else should drive and just be with you for the rest of the day. 

Trying for #1 since January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Praying this is our rainbow baby!! Baby C is a BOY!!
    Chart on FF
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards