Stay at Home Moms

Gyrating?

The last couple of weeks I've noticed Ella has been gyrating on things. She just kinda starts air humping stuff. Today was really bad with her attacking a pillow, the dog, the rug, the couch and her hands when she laid down.

Do all kids do this? The children I nannied never did. How long can I expect to stop her from gyrating on things? 

Ella the Mermaid 06/13/12 * Wesley the Pirate 09/08/14

Re: Gyrating?

• No help here, DS constantly has his hands down his britches, front and back...

big brother 5/30/10  *  cp 4/27/12  *  little sister 2/25/13

• Ha, DS does this too, no clue why!  DH thought it was just hi.lar.ious when he would look like he was humping the dog.  His new thing this week is it seems when he's tired, he'll lay on his back and kind of gyrate/hump up.  It's the weirdest thing; hopefully it's a phase.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My kid doesn't do this, but she is obsessed with looking at her vagina.  I can't tell you how many times today alone I have said, "please put your pants back on and quit touching your vagina". 

Wtf kid!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image aliebno:
    Ha, DS does this too, no clue why!  DH thought it was just hi.lar.ious when he would look like he was humping the dog.  His new thing this week is it seems when he's tired, he'll lay on his back and kind of gyrate/hump up.  It's the weirdest thing; hopefully it's a phase.

Ella does this but face down. I'm just waiting for her to do it in public. 

• Omg DS will hump pillows on the floor or if he's really excited, whoever is holding him. A friend and I were just talking about this because her son does it, too. My thinking is this: no on showed them how to do it, so it's innocent enough. And honestly DS has been doing it less in the last week or two.

Now last night in the bath, DS tried to stetch his penis to his mouth. So there's that...
  • image khill86:
    Omg DS will hump pillows on the floor or if he's really excited, whoever is holding him. A friend and I were just talking about this because her son does it, too. My thinking is this: no on showed them how to do it, so it's innocent enough. And honestly DS has been doing it less in the last week or two.

Now last night in the bath, DS tried to stetch his penis to his mouth. So there's that...

Bwaahahahaa DS is a penis stretcher too. It's on and off but DH always gets squeamish if he does it while he's in the bath tub...I guess it looks like it would hurt? Haha.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image Hav=Fath:
    image Diapers&Wipes:

My kid doesn't do this, but she is obsessed with looking at her vagina.  I can't tell you how many times today alone I have said, "please put your pants back on and quit touching your vagina". 

Wtf kid!  

Lala says it's a vulva. Just for the record.  

Lol. I'll start saying that...just because I seriously can't say vagina one more time today.

• You know what I don't get? The "Gyrating" post has over 200 views. The food post has over 1000. 
    Mom to Big Sister (2008) , and boy/girl twins (2010) Life is busy!
  • image I Heart The 80s:
    You know what I don't get? The "Gyrating" post has over 200 views. The food post has over 1000.nbsp;

I don't get it either. This is actually an amusing conversation that has the potential to be hilarious.

We've done food like a million times.

• image khill86:
    . Now last night in the bath, DS tried to stetch his penis to his mouth. So there's that...

LMFAO!! i think I might have caught DH trying to do that once. haha. 

• NandaBNandaB
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    I find this hilarious. The image in my head of adorable little kids humping everything is cracking me up.

The first time my H saw G yank on his penis he looked absolutely horrified! He was like 'buddy! Don't do that ! You could hurt yourself!!!!'
    G: 5/8/11
    N: 4/8/13
    having a baby on Christmas!

*suck it bump - siggies are hard