5 Weeks Pregnant
Options

5 weeks! And first baby =]

Hey all, I'm new here. So I'm 5 weeks and 4 days and I have the light cramping and the sore breasts. Fatigue is all day everyday and I work at Victoria Secret 35hrs a week on my feet so it haven't been easy. I've never been pregnant before so this is all new to me. How are you 5 weekers doing?!

Re: 5 weeks! And first baby =]

• Options

Me too! I've had some light cramping and my boobs have been sore for 2 weeks now. Sometimes I feel a little sick (not like I'm going to vomit or anything), but today I felt fine. Also, today I've been really hungry! Is it normal to feel different each day?

Congrats!  

• Options
    I guess so! Yesterday I could eat anything in the world today I didn't really want anything. Even chocolate which is my fav food I turned my noise up to it. Fatigue is always which sucks. I hope 6 weeks I can find a routine that I can stick to so I'm not so tired!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi, today is my 5 weeks, I feel fatigue and have terrible headaches for a week now, almost everyday. I also sometimes have nausea and my breast are sore, too. I also wake at night, I have to pee more frequently and sometimes I can't sleep. I was on first ultrasound and I saw it, it is in right place:) Let's hope it's going to be better and with less symptoms.

• Options
    I'm five weeks today and first baby as well. I have generalized anxiety disorder so not being able to take my medication when symptoms arise has been very difficult and somewhat freightening when I feel the on set of a panic attack. I just purchased a product called Bach flower sleep remedy. Anyone else having repetive worried thoughts? These hormones are no joke! Hope someone out there can relate! Good luck to all!
  • Options
    It's my first pregnancy and I'm super excited and nervous.  I've been having lots of headaches but baby seems to be doing well.  I have lots of work travel the next 6 weeks so i'm hoping that nausea doesn't make my plane rides a nightmare.
  • Options
    Hey there!! I  too am 5 weeks and 3 days. My breasts are past the point of sensitive and sore and i experience light cramping as well. I feel for you that you have to stand all day; that must make you feel even more tired. I have to sit all day at my job and it makes my legs hurt and feet slightly swell lately.. No fun...  This is my first baby too, and i am soo excited and nervous and just overwhelmed with emotion...lol. I just want to say congrats to all the first timers on here and Good Luck!! Smile
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks and this is also my first baby! I am up and down on my feet all day I'm a commercial and portrait photographer. I have some light cramping, fatigue, and occasional nausea. I am so excited but also nervous! I scheduled my first appointment for Aug 2!
  • Options
    Its so good to know im not going through all of this alone. ..my boobs are so sore!! I took a test last week and it was negative took one today because I had my yearly appointment and faint plus sign and the dr comfirmed it...emotions like crazy!!!! I am so nervous but really happy I think. First baby!! Our is a honeymoon baby... : Congrats to all of yall!!!
  • Options
    Hello! I am new here as well. I am 5 weeks and 2 days. I went to the doctor today. What pre-natals are you taking? I was taking gummies but they told me they don't want me to take those. My breast are beyond sore! I am a belly sleeper so it is hard for me to sleep now since they are so sore. I am tired all day and I have slight cramps. I had a small amount of brown discharge Sat that scared me but she said it was fine. I work in a daycare so my energy is so low and I am so irritable LOL I have not been sick yet, but the last two days I have been feeling nauseated. Glad to see everyone is kind of going through the same thing.
  • Options
    My hormones have been out of wack too. I went off on my husband like never before it was scary. He was just looking in shock. My son is 7 and he was born with an imperforate anus and has kidney/bladder issues. So I am so worried that I will have another child with health issues, but trying to think positive thought.
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks and my first pregnancy as well!!! I am with you all on the symptoms! And mine seem to vary daily as well. Except for the hunger, I've been noting the increased hunger before realizing I was pregnant! Yesterday was a rough start, found myself bawling in the shower in the AM, wondering how I was going to make it through the day, and today felt completely fine! I'm hoping for more of these days, although i was able to nap today and that definitely helped!! 
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! I'm a first timer at five weeks as well. I have noticed that the fatigue has set in already. I am also really hungry all the time and my breasts are sore. I have only had one bout of nausea which woke me up. I also seem to be having to get up every few hours to pee so that isn't helping the sleepiness. I also seem to be having some crazy dreams lately.
  • Options

Ashlucyxo,

I am the same as you now I dont stand on my feet all day but being my first pregnancy I keep wondering if everything I feel is normal.  I want to take naps all the time it feels like but thank goodness my husband is in full support of these naps. LOL   I am not sick at all but my breasts are ON FIRE I mean they just ache and I already have to go get a new bra because they are falling out of the ones I have.  I almost think just buying sports bras might be easier so I do not have to keep buying more.

I am excited to have people who are happy and going through the same things I am !! Best Wishes to you ALL!!

• Options
    Hello this is my first time on this site I'm almost 5 weeks an I have the same symt,fatigue,sore swollen breast,very moody an very forgetful lol not cool. This is my second pregnancy my daughter is almost 7 but it feels like my first prego.I'm not sure what to expect next lol
  • Options
    I JUST got my positive result and based on my LMP I'm about 5weeks. I definitely have the fatigue, some really light cramping on and off, and my boobs are so sore. I've also been peeing a lot haha. My hubby is SO excited. I'm probably 50/50 on excited and scared!

Does anyone have advice on telling family the news? I'm 27 not to mention married and i have a career as a nurse but my dad sees me as 16 so I'm nervous he's going to be upset.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Congrats!

Our first one too!  My real symptoms other than hungry every hour.  I'm only tired because I stopped drinking coffee. 

It's an exciting time!

• Options
    Brey08Brey08 member
    edited July 2013
    Our first one too. We are 4 weeks and 6 days along. I'm a little hungrier and a little moody. I also can't seem to sleep through the night because I have to keep peeing! A little anxious and hoping everything will be okay.
  • Options
    I am exactly 5 weeks today as well and am pregnant with our first baby.  I knew something was different this month because my breasts were soo sore however, I am tired but am able to get up at 5 to go to the gym still. The bloating kicked in soon however, I fee like I am 10 pounds overweight. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Just bite the bullet and tell them. You are in a stable situation and you'll feel relieved once you get it over with.

• Options

Hello!

I'm 5 weeks too!  This is our first baby and I'm very anxious!  I just want everything to go ok being we have gone through alot to get our little miracle.  So far I've had sore boobs and moodiness.  Once in a while I have a bit of nausea...but I eat some crackers and it helps.  I also have a little bit of cramping, but nothing too bad.

GL to everyone!

Me:34  DH: 29

Married: 7/10/10

TTC since April 2011

Many failed IUIs with clomid, femara, and ovidrel

IVF #1 July 2013 with Menopur, Bravelle, Ganirelix, HCG trigger, Progesterone

Beta 1(8/1): 401, Beta 2(8/5): 1822  1st U/S: 8/13: 2 sacs!!!  2nd U/S: 8/20: 2 healthy heartbeats!!

• Options

I am 5 weeks too with our 2nd baby! So happy to hear I am not the only one who is moody, feeling overweight-already! and tired!  I don't remember feeling like this for my first babe. 

Still very excited with joy and happiness too.  Good Luck to all!

• Options
    KitKat1280KitKat1280 member
    edited August 2013
    Congratulations!!!! I am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant with my first child. I'm lucky to say that I haven't been experiencing any morning sickness or nausea yet (knock on wood) but I do have a lot of gas. Apart from that my sense of smell is heightened and I'm constantly exhausted. I'm extremely excited and can hardly wait to experience the next 35ish weeks! BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary 

mean_girls_35345 
      image image
  • Options
    5 Weeks today too!! First baby! Sore boobs and bloated with cramping on and off the past few days... I am barely fitting in my pants... this can't be happening this fast, can it???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    5 weeks 6 days, first baby for me too! I have also had cramping and sore breasts! I get tired in the afternoons but I find if I give into it and sit down then Im even more tired, so I try to stay busy and active! Which oddly has helped with the cramping, so its a double plus! I have also noticed Im pretty moody and feel horrible for my DH, hes been incredibly patient and sweet! For those of you with bloating, make sure you drink lots of water, I have been drinking at least 8 8oz glasses everyday, (i carry a water bottle with me everywhere) and have not had bloating AND I bloat extremely easy! No morning sickness or nausea (knock on wood) yet, but I hear it starts around 6 weeks :/ hoping it doesnt though!
  • Options
    I'm also 5 weeks with first baby! All of a sudden I have developed plantar fasciitis in my left foot (even though I haven't gained a pound yet) which has kept me from exercising and is frustrating. I have also had sore breasts and cramping, but no nausea yet. Although I think I would rather be nauseous than have this awful pain in my foot.

CafeMom Tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"