August 2011 Moms

Why do I have an ages old siggy?

I'm so confused with this new format. And my siggy is weird. I don't like it so far.

But it might grow on me.

Re: Why do I have an ages old siggy?

• Week? Fruit size? 29 acorn squash?

Symptom Rants and Raves? Pelvic pain and bruising because of vericose veins

Anything big this week? No got a 4d appt next week :

Has your belly button popped? It didn't pop with my first pregnancy . I don't think it will this time either

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to as far as delivery? Meeting my new baby!!! Stop being preg for a while

What are you least looking forward to as far as delivery? The pain. Being exhausted. Having to stay in the hospital. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • kerip5kerip5
    100 Comments 25 Love Its

Week? Fruit size? 29, squash

Symptom Rants and Raves? Feeling baby move a lot more, fun! Also got a GD diagnosis, not fun. 

Anything big this week? Meeting with the dietician and then I have an appointment with the OB on the 15th

Has your belly button popped? Yes, No, Secret? Nope, not yet anyway! I am not sure it will, but it is definitely getting smaller. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to as far as delivery? Meeting baby and finding out if it's a he or a she! 

What are least looking forward to as far as delivery? The unknown of it all 

married 6.17.06
    daughter born 9.27.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Week? Fruit size? 29 weeks / Squash 

Symptom Rants and Raves? A couple BH's per day. Sleeping is uncomfortable, but I'm used to it.

Anything big this week? My first shower is Saturday!!

Has your belly button popped? Yes, No, Secret? Nope. It's much more shallow, but not popped.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to as far as delivery? Seeing how I handle the pain of labor and delivery. I'm really excited about a natural birth

What are least looking forward to as far as delivery? The unknown. Being told that I need a c/s.

• Week? Fruit size? 30 weeks / cucumber

Symptom Rants and Raves? Starting to feel big...sleeping is becoming increasing more uncomfortable. I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees.

Anything big this week? 30 week doc appt

Has your belly button popped? Yes, No, Secret? Oddly enough it's half in half out... Give it a few more days I guess...

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to as far as delivery? Having DH and I meet her for the first time and watching our DD meet her and interact with her...

What are least looking forward to as far as delivery?  Um...one word...PAIN! I'm hoping to have a med free birth again...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

photo 232323232fp53886_vq6385_58_238_WSNRCG39528264329vq0mrj.jpg photo AlexisNewborn.jpg

• Week? Fruit size? 32/ It says squash...but I don't think thats right?!?!

Symptom Rants and Raves? Annoying swelling, occasional nausea and upper back pain.

Anything big this week? Had my 32 week appointment today. Went well, measuring right on and have only gained a pound in the last month..yahoo!!

Has your belly button popped? Yes at like 14 weeks!! I also found out today though that I have a small umbilical hernia :( That is probably the reason for why so early. My midwife thinks it will go back in place after delivery...we shall see.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to as far as delivery? Getting to see this beautiful baby girl!!

What are least looking forward to as far as delivery? The unknown...I hate not knowing when I will go into labor..I am such a planner and this is one time in your life when you have no control and just have to go with it. Very hard for me!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Week? Fruit size? 30/cucumber

Symptom Rants and Raves? sore pelvic bone but love when she has dance parties, its been a big of a rough road to get to this point, it reminds me to feel blessed

Anything big this week? nope just relaxing with my feet up

Has your belly button popped? Yes, No, Secret? NO and I am so happy!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to as far as delivery? I am feeling pretty cramped, I find that the belly gets in the way too often

What are least looking forward to as far as delivery? terrified of the thought of an epidural and having an iv in, I have never had surgery or been hospitalized in my life, the bleeding afterwards also makes me nervous, ya i am a chicken lol

• Week? Fruit size? 31 pineapple/melon?

Symptom Rants and Raves? Tired - hard to sleep these days

Anything big this week? Baby shower Saturday!

Has your belly button popped? Yes, No, Secret? Nope

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to as far as delivery? 
    Seeing my baby girl! :)

What are least looking forward to as far as delivery? 
    The whole process :( Scared!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers