July 2013 Moms

Liz

Toms boutique on zulily today!  (IIRC you like Toms correct?) (Or am I hallucinating?)

2u2 Here we come - Pants' Sidekick Due 20 March 2015!

Re: Liz

• Yes, I got the email last night but thanks for reminding me. I love them for Li and I think I'm going to have to get some tin ones for little Mo. Off to shop!!!!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• butting in

I'm on zulily right now trying to look at them! I love Toms. It keeps giving me an error page when I try to view the kids shoes. There must be a lot of people trying to grab them.

JOP Wedding during R&R 1/23/09, traditional wedding in Ireland 4/17/10BFP#1 3/3/10, EDD 11/9/10, DS born 10/30/10BFP#2 9/8/12, EDD 5/22/13, MM/C 10/15/12 }Baby Felix{BFP#3 11/15/12, EDD 7/25/13, DD born 7/25/13

• I like a couple of them actually I think I may pick a few pairs up but the sites experiencing some bad gateway problems this morning - annoying.

2u2 Here we come - Pants' Sidekick Due 20 March 2015!

• :( I can't get them to load either.  I don't have a single pair of shoes yet for this kid but I'd totally pick up some toms for him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think a lot of people are on trying to get them, the site keeps crashing. I have 2 pairs in my cart and can't get to my cart.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• I reuse the Babyganics spray bottles.  I have like a million of them bc I buy the stain remover for our CDs.  Its great bc I know that no harmful chemicals were never inside it Smile
               image     imageimage
                                    BFP #1: 09/22/2011 ---- DS born 05/25/2012
                                                       BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- CP
                       BFP #3: 08/05/2014 beta#1: 57  beta#2: 133 Beta #3: 441 
    NO more betas!  Sono on 8/29 confirmed HB at 147bpm!!!  GROW BABY!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • fryratfryrat
    1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary
    The best bottle I got was from the DIY pest/garden store, for spraying the leaves of plants. I use it for the crysanthymum bug killer, for the ants in the house, and aphids in the garden. If I ever need another bottle, which I am wanting to have one for vinegar, that's where I would go.
    For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image fryrat:
    The best bottle I got was from the DIY pest/garden store, for spraying the leaves of plants. I use it for the crysanthymum bug killer, for the ants in the house, and aphids in the garden. If I ever need another bottle, which I am wanting to have one for vinegar, that's where I would go.

thats a great idea, thanks !

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker