TTC After a Loss

PSA: The New Board READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!

PinkCaminoPinkCamino
5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
edited July 2013 in TTC After a Loss

Morning ladies,

So if you're anything like me I bet you were shocked to find a completely different layout here this morning.

I have to admit, I'm not loving the new set up but I guess I'll get used to it. At a minimum there are some pretty cool smilies we can use.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that tickers seems to be wonky. It looks like TB rolled us all back to a previous signature which for some of us means unfortunately finding old pregnancy tickers. ((BIG HUGS)) to any ladies that were affected by that.

In addition, on my end, there are random posts and sticky threads that have absolutely nothing to do with TTCAL. There are random baby photos and such popping up throughout the threads so I wanted to give you a heads up about that as well.

Basically, OPEN WITH CAUTION at this point.

Now, since we have this cool feature @bumpjackie - is there any way we can make this a safe place again? It's very difficult to come here, have to adapt to all these new changes and be slapped in the face with old pregnancy tickers and random baby and bump photos!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

BFP #1 Twins - Loss at 21 weeks due to Incompetent Cervix
BFP # 2 Twins - Loss at 6 weeksBFP #3 CP July 2014.Diagnosis: Uterine Septum, Asherman's Syndrome, Incompetent Cervix, Hetero MTHFR

Baby loss, infant loss, loss, miscarriageimage

My chart!
EVERYONE WELCOME

Prayers to St. Gerard

Finché c'é vita c'é speranza

Re: PSA: The New Board READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!

• edited July 2013
    Yeah, I just opened a post here and all the replies were from people with pregnancy tickers complaining about morning sickness...obviously they were not posted on this board. I so, so so did not need that today.

The formatting is also TERRIBLE. OMG. How is this an improvement?!

A while ago, when The Nest pulled something just like this, basically everyone up and left to another site. I am on that site and it works great, but obviously you don't get as many newbies. I feel like another massive exodus is going to happen at this rate..

ETA: Aaaand my siggy is somehow back to what it was for the 3-ish weeks I was pg with my 2nd loss. What a slap in the face. And I'm sorry for people who are hurt by that, but I'm most certainly not KU with that pg anymore.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + cytotec.
    Currently TTA until Fall 2013, waiting for operative hysteroscopy
    Blog   ​Chart

• Thanks for the heads up Pink. I noticed the new header no longer gives access to our link. @bumpjackie, is this going to be fixed?

TTCAL August Siggy Challenge: WTF Tattoos "Tebow Time!"

Zachary Donald born 9/22/2012 at 20 weeks. You will forever be in our heart.
    imageimageimageimage
    A miracle is what seems impossible but happens anyways
    BFP#1 06/08/2012 EDD 02/07/2013, born 09/22/2012 PTL due to placental abruption
    BFP#2 12/21/2012 EDD 08/27/2013, CP@4w6d
    BFP#3 01/21/2013 EDD 10/02/2013, M/C 02/26/2013

my chart
    ***PgAL/PAL Always Welcome***

• starmilestarmile
    edited July 2013
    Mrs.E.07 said:
    Yeah, I just opened a post here and all the replies were from people with pregnancy tickers complaining about morning sickness...obviously they were not posted on this board. I so, so so did not need that today.

The formatting is also TERRIBLE. OMG. How is this an improvement?!

A while ago, when The Nest pulled something just like this, basically everyone up and left to another site. I am on that site and it works great, but obviously you don't get as many newbies. I feel like another massive exodus is going to happen at this rate..

ETA: Aaaand my siggy is somehow back to what it was for the 3-ish weeks I was pg with my 2nd loss. What a slap in the face. And I'm sorry for people who are hurt by that, but I'm most certainly not KU with that pg anymore.
    Mrs.E... I'm sorry you're seeing all those weird replies and pics too! I thought I was the only one, as I hadn't seen anyone else mention it yet. NOT COOL TB!!! @bumpjackie is there something that can be done about this?
    Also huge (((HUGS))) for seeing your old sig. That's absolute crap.

And huge thanks to Pink for the PSA!
     TTC #1 since 5/1/12
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    BFP #1   8.29.12   EDD 5.8.13   MC 10.9.12   GusGus
    BFP #2   7.12.13   EDD 3.24.14   MC 7.26.13   Muggle
    RE Consult 8.22.13 for RPL testing
    Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden and MTHFR 
    IUI #1 10.11.13 w/gonal-f and ovidrel   BFP #3 & CP 10.25.13   Dot
    IUI #2 12.9.13 w/gonal-f and ovidrel   BFP #4 12.18.13   EDD 9.1.14   Turtle 
    progesterone, estrogen, baby aspirin, lovenox, and acupuncture
    Eviction date: 8.25.14
    imageimageimage  imageimage
    imageimageimage
    formerly lindsayhilleary
  • buggirl72 said:
    Thanks for the heads up Pink. I noticed the new header no longer gives access to our link. @bumpjackie, is this going to be fixed?
    There's an old sticky thread that has the link posted at the very top.

I'm really not loving those announcements at the top. @bumpjackie this is hurting a ton of ladies today [-X

BFP # 2 Twins - Loss at 6 weeksBFP #3 CP July 2014.Diagnosis: Uterine Septum, Asherman's Syndrome, Incompetent Cervix, Hetero MTHFR

My chart!
    EVERYONE WELCOME

Prayers to St. Gerard

• And does everyone else have a bunch of random threads up at the top with all kinds of pregnant posters? From like last year? WTF, bump?!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
    Blog   ​Chart

• Mrs.E.07 said:
    And does everyone else have a bunch of random threads up at the top with all kinds of pregnant posters? From like last year? WTF, bump?!
    Yup.

This is a horrible heartbreaking mess. Did not need to see all of this today.

My chart!
    EVERYONE WELCOME

Prayers to St. Gerard

• Mrs.E.07 said:
    And does everyone else have a bunch of random threads up at the top with all kinds of pregnant posters? From like last year? WTF, bump?!
    Yup.

Seriously. (((hugs)))
    someone needs to start one of those stinto or whatever they're called chat rooms so we can hang out there today instead. I don't remember how to do it though.

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Blog   ​Chart

• Mrs.E.07 said:

Mrs.E.07 said:

Yup.

Seriously. (((hugs)))
    someone needs to start one of those stinto or whatever they're called chat rooms so we can hang out there today instead. I don't remember how to do it though.

::hugs:: to all who need them...I can't see my siggy right now but I am not looking forward to deleting my pregnancy ticker a second time...

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Serenla said:
    Mrs.E.07 said:
    Yup.

Seriously. (((hugs)))

::hugs:: to all who need them...I can't see my siggy right now but I am not looking forward to deleting my pregnancy ticker a second time...
    Your siggy is safe. It's of your chart I think.

My chart!
    EVERYONE WELCOME

Prayers to St. Gerard

• Thanks for the heads up!
    BFP #1 7/23/12: EDD 4/1/13.  MMC discovered on 9/4/12 @ 10w1d
    BFP# 2 3/9/13:  EDD 11/12/13 m/c 3/15/13 @ 5w3d
    RPL testing shows one copy of MTHFR gene mutation. 
     BFP#3 12/24/13: EDD 9/5/14 Beta #1 13 DPO 168! Beta #2 16 DPO 895!
     First US 1/9/14 @ 5w6d Strong HB!
    2nd US 1/23/14 @ 7w6d baby is still doing great! 3rd US 1/31/14  9w0d: Beautiful wiggly baby! Keep growing baby!
    3/17/14 US @ 15w3d:Its a BOY!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Serenla said:

Mrs.E.07 said:

Mrs.E.07 said:

Yup.

Seriously. (((hugs)))

Your siggy is safe. It's of your chart I think.

Well that is goodish I guess but there are other people I'm sure who are having a hard time. Hey bump gods, next time you change over like this again there is a little something called beta testing, try it!

All AL welcome.

• I felt like multiple threads were merged or something.  It's annoying and I HATE the new format. 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • SerenlaSerenla
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited July 2013
    SoxFan777 said:

I felt like multiple threads were merged or something.  It's annoying and I HATE the new format. 

Agreed

All AL welcome.

• maydaygirl590maydaygirl590
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper
    edited July 2013
    I think your ticker might be wrong. It says day 3 of 30. 15 days until ovulation. 

That was a quote fail for Serenla
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • SerenlaSerenla
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited July 2013
    Testing something...
    Eta it appears mobile users can upload pics. Mini Vader says hi. At the bottom of the screen select insert file.
    1373457062264.jpg
    1840 x 3264 - 1M

All AL welcome.

• Also, my ticker is completely gone! WTH! And I'm also getting random news feed as well.
  • What a mess! Ugh! I hope I can get used to these changes and that they can work out all the kinks. I feel like I can't even navigated the board right now. 

My Blog:  http://samjen2010.blogspot.com/
                 BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
                D&C 12/12/12
    BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image

All AL welcome.  
  • Serenla said:
    Mrs.E.07 said:
    Yup.

Seriously. (((hugs)))

here is a link to a chat room if anyone wants to use it today: http://us10.chatzy.com/14293415010323

photo a1-daffodil-wallpaper-hd-2.jpg

TTC #1 March 2012: BFP: 7/13/2012 * EDD: 3/19/2013 * Natural M/C: 8/2/2012 at 7w2d

October 2013 - dx unexplained IF    November 2013 Cycle#1 w/Clomid = BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/6/14!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • How do I get my FF ticker to show up? Every time I put it in my sig, it just shows up as a clicky link! Same thing for my lilypie ticker too! Help!
  • What a mess! Ugh! I hope I can get used to these changes and that they can work out all the kinks. I feel like I can't even navigated the board right now. 
    Your signature is just a clicky link too.
  • How do I get my FF ticker to show up? Every time I put it in my sig, it just shows up as a clicky link! Same thing for my lilypie ticker too! Help!
    Copy the image of the ticker and paste that into your siggy, the HTML isn't working for some reason.

photo a1-daffodil-wallpaper-hd-2.jpg

TTC #1 March 2012: BFP: 7/13/2012 * EDD: 3/19/2013 * Natural M/C: 8/2/2012 at 7w2d

October 2013 - dx unexplained IF    November 2013 Cycle#1 w/Clomid = BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/6/14!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Pink021 said:
    How do I get my FF ticker to show up? Every time I put it in my sig, it just shows up as a clicky link! Same thing for my lilypie ticker too! Help!
    Copy the image of the ticker and paste that into your siggy, the HTML isn't working for some reason.
    This is ridiculous. I hope they get this fixed soon. Pasting the images is fine, but then like for FF you can't click on it to chart stalk people and it won't update itself either.
  • wow....Yeah....I was totally confused when I logged in and I can't even change my sig right now...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • snegdesnegde
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    @bumpjackie What is up with the limits to starting discussions? I can't post my check-in because it is way too long.  >:P

imageimageimage
    TTC since 2.12 
    BFP 11.14.12 (MC 12.2.12) EDD 7.24.13 
    Dx: Unexplained IF 12.13, Endometriosis 1.14
    IUI#1+Clomid 1.3.14 Missed Ectopic identified 1.28.14 (EDD 9.26.14) Lap. Surgery
    IUI#2.0+Letrozole Cancelled 1.28.14. IUI#2.1+Letrozole Cancelled 4.22.14
    IVF 6 eggs Retrieved 5 Fertilized 7.22.14 1 Blastocyst Transfer 7.27.14 
    BFP 8.5.14 Due 4.15 Feeling hopeful.
      All Welcome

• jap618jap618
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I hate this.. all of this.  I have a "New Mom's" post at the top of my page.  Thanks but I'm not a "New Mom" like I should be in T-4 days.  So thanks for the reminder TB.  I have random pregnancy posts throughout other posts so I'm reading all about people's "symptoms" going away at 7 weeks and their MS.  FLIPPING AWESOME.  This is what I needed today as I came to check in with the multiple loss ladies.  I hate the set up and everything about it.  RARHHHH. 
    Married the love of my life <3 June 18, 2011 <3 Me (28) DH (28)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.1.15 Grow baby grow!!!
    --AL always welcome
       image         imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Thankfully I haven't seen any of the "new mom" posts that others have mentioned ((((HUGS))) but it is a HUGE change!  Having the "Newbies read this" and link to the blog at the top is really nice but the others are old...  

Thanks for the heads up and (((hugs))) to everyone who needs them after logging in to see all the mess!!
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days

BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Sent tissue in for testing, waiting on results

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!
  • edited July 2013
    Plus I don't like how the siggys are all left aligned.  It drives me CRAZY that it's not centered ow I had it formatted before!!
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days

BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Sent tissue in for testing, waiting on results

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!
  • I think your ticker might be wrong. It says day 3 of 30. 15 days until ovulation. 

That was a quote fail for Serenla
    What the hell? I've never had a ticker for ovulation! Riiiight, I will need to fix this when I get home.

All AL welcome.

• Plus I don't like how the siggys are all left aligned.  It drives me CRAZY that it's not centered ow I had it formatted before!!
    You can center format it in the signature settings area. I'm the same way... the left alignment is grating on my slightly OCD nerves.
     TTC #1 since 5/1/12
    imageimageimage
    formerly lindsayhilleary
  • starmilestarmile
    edited July 2013
    jap618 said:
    I hate this.. all of this.  I have a "New Mom's" post at the top of my page.  Thanks but I'm not a "New Mom" like I should be in T-4 days.  So thanks for the reminder TB.  I have random pregnancy posts throughout other posts so I'm reading all about people's "symptoms" going away at 7 weeks and their MS.  FLIPPING AWESOME.  This is what I needed today as I came to check in with the multiple loss ladies.  I hate the set up and everything about it.  RARHHHH. 
    @jap618
    Those ramdon pregnancy posts are a slap in the face to see. (((HUGS)))
    If you're also referring to old stickies at the top you can delete them!
     TTC #1 since 5/1/12
    imageimageimage
    formerly lindsayhilleary