Cloth Diapering

WFD

We haven't had one of these in a while. Anyone up for it? You ladies always motivate me.

Honestly tho, I have nothing planned after tonight. What I really want to know is what is your simplest, as in few ingredients, go to that your family loves?

I still feel like I have no time and we're broke from all the stuff that goes wrong when you move into a new place lol. But I want my people to eat healthy!
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WFD

• megpegmegpeg
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its

We are doing salads this week.

yesterday was a chef salad at lunch and dinner was a romaine salad with peaches and strawberries and fried goat cheese with a strawberry vinaigrette.

today was totinos pizza for lunch and a spinach salad with tomatoes, boiled eggs, bacon, carmelized onions and mushrooms with a warm bacon vinaigrette.

tomorrow is a oriental salad like Applebee's and dinner a steak and grilled corn salad.

my son will eat element from each thing then I make him a sandwich or something easy.

his favorite things are too hot right now to make. He loves tater tot casserole.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We love breakfast for dinner....scrambled eggs with veggie bacon and chives in a flour tortilla. Yum! I also put ketchup which makes H want to throw up. Ha!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How much would you judge me if I said my husband wasn't home, so I just fed the kids cereal and bananas for dinner?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image SecretAgentKate:
    How much would you judge me if I said my husband wasn't home, so I just fed the kids cereal and bananas for dinner?

i love cereal and bananas! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• image SecretAgentKate:
    How much would you judge me if I said my husband wasn't home, so I just fed the kids cereal and bananas for dinner?

I would eat breakfast for dinner every night if I could!  

• Tonight we are BBQing chicken and Corn on the Cobb. If its not too hot inside I have plans to bake some cubed red potatoes tossed with garlic.

Oh and salad bc we have boatloads of lettuce in our garden that needs to be eaten!
  • For me - grilled cheese and salsa with tortilla chips. I have "morning" sickness in the AM and PM, so I eat whatever sounds good.

For hubby - probably some sort of chicken.

image   image  image