Parenting

Re: Major medical fail

• That is absolutely insane. And the hospital is ''standing by its medical staff''? Thatsn horseshit. Somebody dropped the ball big time on this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am having surgery in a few weeks. I shouldn't have read that. lol
    Home alone & get an ominous phone call?  GET THE HELL OUT!
    Don't run around like an idiot locking doors.
    The killer is already inside laughing at your dumb ass.

http://mcstubsmusings.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/183445.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • How does that happen? The tests for brain death are long and extensive. Organ donation should have a separate oversight committee. Wtf?

image image
  • The whole situation is just so weird to me. 

She was declared dead, yet given an heavy sedative? The nurse saw her mouth and toes move!

Something just seems off. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Sounds to me like it was a rushed attempt to harvest organs. Honestly this is why I decline to do organ donation. I have 2 kids to take care of. I need to make sure they do their best to try to revive me if something were to happen. I've heard stories other than this where they don't try as hard to keep people alive if they're organ donors.

I mean yeah.. this may have not been the case but obviously SOMETHING was up.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • The nurse being ordered to give the sedative almost makes it sound like they wanted her dead.  Were they going to sell her organs on the black market or what?  Did they think that it would just be believable that a junkie died of an overdose?
     Lilypie - (F3i3)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image kendra223:
    Sounds to me like it was a rushed attempt to harvest organs. Honestly this is why I decline to do organ donation. I have 2 kids to take care of. I need to make sure they do their best to try to revive me if something were to happen. I've heard stories other than this where they don't try as hard to keep people alive if they're organ donors. I mean yeah.. this may have not been the case but obviously SOMETHING was up.

That is really disturbing (the idea that they would not try to keep someone alive).

Lilypie - (F3i3)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • THe link isn't working for me for some reason, but based off the comments here, all I think holy sh?t fits.  Indifferent
    O&D October Siggy Challenge: Favorite Halloween Candy

2 Bostons, 1 Preemie, & 65 Roses

• image kendra223:
    Sounds to me like it was a rushed attempt to harvest organs. Honestly this is why I decline to do organ donation. I have 2 kids to take care of. I need to make sure they do their best to try to revive me if something were to happen. I've heard stories other than this where they don't try as hard to keep people alive if they're organ donors. I mean yeah.. this may have not been the case but obviously SOMETHING was up.

That is really disturbing...  why sacrifice one like to save another?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker