July 2012 Moms

Hello! Its been a while. Babies on the brain

Life has gotten crazy, and I can't believe we are approaching Mr. Miles' 1st birthday.

Which brings up the topic of another one. How many of you are already pregnant or ttc?

I appologize I haven't been on here consistantly enough to know this, but I am catching up and it seems like there are quite a few babies on their way.

I keep going back and forth as to ttc soon or wait completely until Miles is 2. I do know I HAVE to lose the baby weight first.

I just found myself daydreaming about another one and it prompted me to check in with you ladies! 

Re: Hello! Its been a while. Babies on the brain

• image Smonet:

Life has gotten crazy, and I can't believe we are approaching Mr. Miles' 1st birthday.

Which brings up the topic of another one. How many of you are already pregnant or ttc?

I appologize I haven't been on here consistantly enough to know this, but I am catching up and it seems like there are quite a few babies on their way.

I keep going back and forth as to ttc soon or wait completely until Miles is 2. I do know I HAVE to lose the baby weight first.

I just found myself daydreaming about another one and it prompted me to check in with you ladies! 

Um like everyone is pregnant here, just drink the kool aid and you'll be next. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Cajun, does the koolaid make you ovulate, because if it does, please overnight it to PA for me, thanks! ha

July 2012 Mom to "Zeke," who has been smiling non-stop
    since arriving 10 days late on August 7, 2012.

April 2014 Mom to "Eli" who arrived via scheduled C-section
    on March 31, 2014.
  • image LaBe44a:
    Cajun, does the koolaid make you ovulate, because if it does, please overnight it to PA for me, thanks! ha

It must! LOL That's why I drink Beer instead!

• Seriously... everyone is KU... we're clearly just trying to take over the 2under2 board in the next few months. 

Lets see.. how many pregos DO we have?
    732? right? 

I'm pregnant, but hopefully not for much longer....GET THIS CHILD OUT OF ME! 

3 under 3... June 2015!

BFP 11-19-11, EDD 07-30-12, E was born 08-08-2012

BFP 11-13-12, EDD 07-25-13, C was born 07-26-2013

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image Pegleg715:
    Seriously... everyone is KU... we're clearly just trying to take over the 2under2 board in the next few months.nbsp;Lets see.. how many pregos DO we have?732? right?nbsp;I'm pregnant, but hopefully not for much longer....GET THIS CHILD OUT OF ME!nbsp;

You won't be pregnant much longer but you have to keep up with your idol! Haha.

I like the idea of taking over 2U2 board. We were wondering where we would all go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image nikki2223583:
    image Pegleg715:
    Seriously... everyone is KU... we're clearly just trying to take over the 2under2 board in the next few months.nbsp;Lets see.. how many pregos DO we have?732? right?nbsp;I'm pregnant, but hopefully not for much longer....GET THIS CHILD OUT OF ME!nbsp;
    You won't be pregnant much longer but you have to keep up with your idol! Haha. I like the idea of taking over 2U2 board. We were wondering where we would all go.

I'll help..i'll make a AE and be pretend pregnant! 

(who am i kidding I can't even keep up with this account)

• We currently have 19 KU bumpies
    The time is now to be fun and fancy free, lookout world he's headed towards 3!
    Dating: 7.1.2008        Engaged: 11.25.11       Austin: 07.21.12     Wedding: 5.4.2013

• Meow84Meow84
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary

image chipmunk112511:
    We currently have 19 KU bumpies

Holy sht, really?! Names! I feel like I only know 5. 

Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics
  • image chipmunk112511:

Thank you, Monkster! 

3 under 3... June 2015!

BFP 11-19-11, EDD 07-30-12, E was born 08-08-2012

BFP 11-13-12, EDD 07-25-13, C was born 07-26-2013

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image LaBe44a:

image chipmunk112511:

Are you keeping a spreadsheet on this? hahaha

I love the spreadsheets!
    imageimageimage
  • image chipmunk112511:

I feel you like you know all of our board stats, and I love it.

imageimageimage
    photo rainbows_zpsb95a8e2b.jpgimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    **Its a Dragon Baby!**
    Cycle 15 Oct '11: 150iu Follistim + trigger + IUI + booster= BFP!!!

Beta #1 (15 DPIUI)-1249. Beta #2 (18 DPIUI)-3146. Beta #3 (22 DPIUI)- 11,039
    C-section birth, 7.18.2012

• We are officially ttc starting this month. haven't been preventing since a m/c in February, but now we are really trying. Thought I should lose some weight too, esp since I want to try to vbac, but I figured, eh I'm just gonna get fat again anyway. So fat, so lazy, so many excuses
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my sweet boys

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards