September 2013 Moms

We have come so far

Looking back, I remember when we were all in the first trimester and there were questions about coffee, deli meat, etc., and coming out on facebook, NT scan results, gender/sex predictions or discussions and disappointments (Which I found it all to be very entertaining to read). Now look where we are. We've come so far. Only a little bit to go before we can all meet our LOs. It makes me appreciate what we all have endured to be where we are today. Awwww! I'm having a moment!!! Here's a rainbow.

TTGP November Sig Challenge - Animals Being Jerks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

DD1: Sweet 16! Born 7/1998, DD2: Evelyn EDD: 9/5/13, born 39wks 8/29/13, TTC 2014: 7/28/14 IUD removed, 8/2014 Dx: HT-H, 10/29/14 T4 & TSH levels are normal! :)

Re: We have come so far

• YAY!!!

Party!!!

Cake

Jamie

Emily Anne b. 9/10/13

• I stumbled into the February board the other day...It feels like yesterday it was us!!! time is flying by!!!!
  • Haha, thanks for the rainbow!  I agree, it's been a pretty awesome ride!

Here's a unicorn to dance in your rainbow! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I love this. It went so fast, it's hard to believe  Group hug!

Hazel 7/08  -  Genevieve 8/09  -  Wesley 9/13
  • So true, it is funny to think of all the different phases that have come and gone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This made me cry. Everything F ing thing makes me cry lately. I got manager of the quarter when I work and started sobbing...it was like the music stopped in the room and everyone looked at me. We have come so far, rock on.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Now we're in the homestretch! Can't wait until we are all posting squishy baby pics.

DH and I are both 25
    Married 8/18/12
    Baby Jack's EDD is 9/18/13
    photo 229108e9-b31e-41b9-80f6-d27bce908989_zpsa243562b.jpg

• ... And then we entered the world of endless GD posts. Booo. Next stop, "am I in labor?" and mucous plug posts. Hooray! :insert sarcasm here:

What? Not enough P and R? My bad :mobile winky: I am glad we've all made it this far.

• image VitaLuna:
    ... And then we entered the world of endless GD posts. Booo. Next stop, "am I in labor?" and mucous plug posts. Hooray! :insert sarcasm here: What? Not enough P and R? My bad :mobile winky: I am glad we've all made it this far.

Yes! I was just thinking this morning that holy shiit I could very well go into labor next month. I can't believe I'm only 7 weeks from my due date!!

As excited as I am about the last few weeks of pregnancy, I am soooo not looking forward to the 50 million "am I in labor" and mucus plug posts. As well as the drive by birth announcements ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• image Shanmarie1083:

image VitaLuna:
    ... And then we entered the world of endless GD posts. Booo. Next stop, "am I in labor?" and mucous plug posts. Hooray! :insert sarcasm here: What? Not enough P and R? My bad :mobile winky: I am glad we've all made it this far.

Yes! I was just thinking this morning that holy shiit I could very well go into labor next month. I can't believe I'm only 7 weeks from my due date!!

As excited as I am about the last few weeks of pregnancy, I am soooo not looking forward to the 50 million "am I in labor" and mucus plug posts. As well as the drive by birth announcements ;) 

.. or the live, up to the minute, labor play-by-plays. A new post started for each update, I might add. I even know in my head who all is going to be doing it.

I propose that we all do each other a favor and save the labor/birth story for one post... with cute baby pics included, of course.

• This almost made me cry, it's so true. High fives all around
  • Awww, shucks.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I just... I just really love you guys... *sniff sniff* 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.
  • I love this board.  Y'all crack me up.

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• Soon it's going to be I'm dilated this much, when will I have the baby or I just lost my mp or I think I did. Oh oh oh and what can I do to get this baby out of me?
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • image Loppy19:

image magdalina.h:
    Oh oh oh and what can I do to get this baby out of me?

Pineapple and Dominos. Straight up the vag.  

I almost just spit out my (caffeine free) coke all over the screen.  I'm totally posting a picture of my mucus plug when it comes out.  I feel like everyone should experience it with me. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • image Loppy19:

image magdalina.h:

Hawaiian Pizza Special. 

Niiice. 

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• LOVE IT!

(((GROUP HUG)))  !!!!

• image revlaurawittman:
    image Loppy19:

image magdalina.h:

I almost just spit out my (caffeine free) coke all over the screen.  I'm totally posting a picture of my mucus plug when it comes out.  I feel like everyone should experience it with me. 

I laughed so hard now I think I startled LO!!! Of course there will be pictures of the MP?! how else will we know who has the best one?! 

• image revlaurawittman:
    image Loppy19:

image magdalina.h:

Awww man... sh!t's about to get real up in here. Lops, I'm waiting for the "I think I have an infection" post (with discharge pictures) after some newb takes your pineapple comment seriously.

And Laura, please do post a pic... with a generic title and absolutely no warning at all. Then BAM, open the post and MP in yo face.

(yes, I know I'm a little delirious today)

• image VitaLuna:
    image revlaurawittman:
    image Loppy19:

image magdalina.h:

Awww man... sh!t's about to get real up in here. Lops, I'm waiting for the "I think I have an infection" post (with discharge pictures) after some newb takes your pineapple comment seriously.

And Laura, please do post a pic... with a generic title and absolutely no warning at all. Then BAM, open the post and MP in yo face.

(yes, I know I'm a little delirious today)

I think I'll post something like "Who loves puppies?"  because who doesn't love puppies?  And everyone will click on it thinking it will be something fun and sweet!  Muahahahaha (that's my maniacal laugh) 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm looking forward to birth stories and baby pictures in a couple months.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards