November 2012 Moms

Blowing bubbles

LO learned to blow bubbles, or raspberries as some call it, quite some time ago.  He goes through spurts of doing it, then not again for a long time. 

He picked it up again recently. He does it when he eats, when he's playing...

...and when he drinks his milk. ...he is breast fed.

He blows.bubbles.in.his.milk...   It makes me laugh. 

Also, he has started to get super squirmy while nursing. He snuggles and latches, then starts climbing all over me while still latched. I caught a bit on video last night for DH. He was laughing hysterically while watching. My son cracks me up.  

Re: Blowing bubbles

• This is us exactly. Don't even get me started on trying to change his diaper or dress him . . . I can't get him to sit still from the time he wakes up until he is sleeping he is always moving!
  • That sounds hilarious. J doesn't blow bubbles while nursing but the squirming, crawling all over me, and distractibility are out of control. And yeah, dressing and diaper changes are the same way. Before having a kid when I would hear people be like "I have a very active toddler" I would think to myself "Oh come on, all toddlers are active" but now I'm pretty sure I will also have one of those kids who never.ever.sits.still.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image kangtini:
    This is us exactly. Don't even get me started on trying to change his diaper or dress him . . . I can't get him to sit still from the time he wakes up until he is sleeping he is always moving!

I don't BF, so I can't chime in there, but...

G is really squirmy all.the.time.  I've learned how to put a diaper on him while he's crawling.  It's not on well, but it's on.  

• K's favorite is to blow bubbles at the puppy. She is super squirmy all.the.time. She is not crawling yet. However, she rolls and scoots during diaper changes. She will not sit still either, always bouncing. When she gets the full crawl down, the puppy and I are in trouble.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Benjamin's doing this while eating now. What a mess. But it is pretty funny.

• H isn't crawling yet but he is always rolling side to sside or bouncing while sitting. Holding him anymore is almost impossible.

• K blows raspberries while crawling. It's like his little motor. Adorable!
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards