February 2014 Moms

Is there a way we could do something really cool????

2»

Re: Is there a way we could do something really cool????

• 9 weeks and I feel like it's a boy.
    TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • imagemab18:
    imageMarcilene1:
    imagemab18:

imageMarcilene1:
    Ok so there don't seem to be many responses to this (maybe it's the post title, too needy? haha).  I'll keep a record of the guesses here (I'll make a chart or sumshit) and make a new post with a snappier title (any suggestions?).  And then when we start finding out at our anatomy scans I'll start filling in the results.  In February once all of the Team Greeners have given birth I'll finish the chart and figure out the percent of accuracy for February 2014 moms :)

Someone has a Google Spreadsheet with all of our info/due dates....I don't know who? Maybe we could add a row for mom's gender prediction? I love the idea!

Yes! That's a great idea. A lot less work than making a whole new list :) Do you know who has it and how we can do this?

IDK...I will start a new post to find out, though. 

Thanks. That would be great :)

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• Loading the player...
  • My gut says its a boy! DH thinks its a boy as well. This will be our first.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am pretty sure we are having a boy this time. DH also thinks a boy. I've had 2 dreams already and in both it was a little boy. Plus, I used the Chinese Gender Chart and it says boy. It's over 90% accurate in predicting gender, and it has always predicted correctly for my friends, family and my first child.

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"