Trying to Get Pregnant

XGG/ Dede small intro

Is anyone else following/ interested in X Gay Greg Dede Haislip? The now roughly 15 month pregnancy between an ex gay guy with a vasectomy, and his wife/ pair of religious zealots? for those who have never heard of them, yes, it is real life.. IMO they're both in need of meds, he is a narcissist she... well, I'm not sure but something is wrong there.

Thoughts?
And I am a long time lurker, probably only a handful of posts here so far. We are not preventing at this point, but not trying really either. I'm charting but not tempting, or using OPK's. Were just seeing what happens for now! The next will be our second. DD will be 2 in August!

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers        Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: XGG/ Dede small intro

• No clue what you're talking about for the first part. 

Welcome and good luck though! 

image     image
    BFP 2/3/14   l   EDD 10/15/14  l  It's a girl!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't heard of it either.  Link to an article maybe?

Good luck with tfas! 

Lilypie - (dlNi)
  • First half went straight over my head..

But welcome!
  • http://i.imgur.com/HlVwDnY.png

Here's a bit more info on the first, but it is only the tip of the iceberg of their craziness. At this point she is roughly 15 months pregnant, not that I believe for a second that she ever was, and they are still trying to rally funds for their travel the states and pray away the gay motorcoach. Hot mess.

I'm probably more interested because she is not far from me, and I am worried that they're crazy enough to steal a baby or hurt someone. There is much more info floating around on the net about them, but I am mobile, so I can only copy paste 1 at a time.

• I wonder if those are the people who use that "fake a pregnancy" website.

Welcome to the board! 

image image
    image image image
    Baby H :: Due July 19th, 2014 :: Team Blue
    "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
    - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban 
  • I just looked his story up, omg. That crazy lady is going to kidnap some poor pregnant woman to carve out the baby. 15 months preggly with a child who's father had a vasectomy 20 some odd years ago? Please...

TTC since March 2012
  • image TattooedLoisLane:
    I just looked his story up, omg. That crazy lady is going to kidnap some poor pregnant woman to carve out the baby. 15 months preggly with a child who's father had a vasectomy 20 some odd years ago? Please...
    . My thoughts exactly!