Virginia Babies

Cville Moms??

Hey ladies-

My sister lives up in Northern Va and a handful of mommas-to-be got together for dinner to chat and meet...she said it was such a great time. 

Any Charlottesville moms interested in getting together for dinner? 
I'm 28 weeks today...due September 30th :)

Would love to meet other women in my shoes in the area! 

Re: Cville Moms??

• Im 15 weeks along, but its my first and would love some other mothers to get together with.. I am also new to the area and it would be great to meet some new people.. So please include me!

Ill be around all this weekend, gone the follow, around the first weekend of August. 

• I'm a cville mom!  Due Nov 22 with my second little girl.  Where do you all live?  I live just outside of the city in a great family neighborhood.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey ladies! Sorry- I always forget to venture over to this board.

Pantops area here!
  • Cville mom here. Expecting number 5 jan 16. :) would love to meet up with other moms. Moved here a year ago from Cali and have yet to make connections.
    imagebaby development

• I'm here, just over the Albermarle line in Greene.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hey ladies...
    LO was born 12 days late @ the amazing Martha Jefferson Hospital. Can't say enough about how positive our experience was! He will be 8 weeks this Friday.
    Are you all interested in setting up something after the holidays...maybe late January-ish?

Who else has an outside baby? Age?
    Anyone still waiting for their LOs big debut?
  • I live close to C'ville and would like to meet other moms in the area since I am a first-time mom. Any advice and support are especially helpful :)

My little one is due in June :D
  • I am in Cville as well.  I don't know if you ladies have heard about the "Here Wee Grow Sale"  It is a consignment sale at a church off of Rio Road.   They have a good mix of stuff available and it is a great way to get rid of the baby stuff you don't need anymore.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"