September 2013 Moms

Chiropractor

I have been having lots of back pain. I sleep with a snoogle at night, I wear a support belt, I tried resting, I tried exercise, but nothing made me feel better.

I finally caved and made a chiropractor appointment this morning. It was wonderful! I feel so much better! She specializes in caring for mommies to be and I am glad that I can use her to manage my back pain now as well as to make sure I am aligned properly for delivery.

So, if you are suffering like I was, make an appointment!
BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Chiropractor

• EOB584EOB584
    250 Answers 500 Comments 25 Love Its First Anniversary
    Good idea!! I have been really bad about getting into the Chiropractor this pregnancy but I really need to be better for the next 12 weeks. It helped so much when I was pregnant with DD!
  • I second this, I go once a month, and I have been much more comfortable this pregnancy, and have had hardly any swelling (Whether this is down to the chiro I don't know LOL).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Thanks! Your post reminded me to make an appointment. I normally get pelvic/groin pain (SPD) but haven't this time, so I haven't really needed to go in yet. At this point though, 31w, I want to go every couple of weeks for good pelvic alignment.

My third child and second VBAC baby!
    First VBAC birth story - a 2 hr homebirth
    Second VBAC birth story
    - unattended hospital water birth
  • I've gone nearly my entire pregnancy.  In the beginning, I'd say the first 6 months of pregnancy, I was in excrutiating pain from my lower back.  It miraculously went away a little over a month ago.  He told me stretches and exercises to do and  once I actually started doing them I got relief.  I now only have to see him every 2.5 weeks.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • choischois
    500 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Glad it helped you! I was having really bad lower back/hip pain and finally went to see a chiro. I started a month and a bit ago and, though not gone completely yet, the pain has been so much better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards