Baby Names

Thoughts on names

Hi what do u all think of the following names. Alexis karissa and Jaden Dorian I quite like these names but would like a few opinions x

Re: Thoughts on names

• IdaniIdani
    Ancient Membership 5000 Comments 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    I like Dorian a million times more than Jaden.  There are so many Aiden/Aden names that it's annoying, and Jaden is one that also crossed to girls as well.  Alexis is fine, paired with Karissa it's a bit of a tongue tie though.

Little Dude '09 Littlest Dude '12
  • Don't think you're going to get a great response on Jaden here as its part of the Aiden bunch...

Lilypie - (lv0g)
  • Well u see I'm English I live in Newcastle and Jaden isn't a very common name over here if karissa would be a tongue tie then what middle name would go better which is a little different and cute x
  • image Idani:
    I like Dorian a million times more than Jaden.nbsp; There are so many Aiden/Aden names that it's annoying, and Jaden is one that also crossed to girls as well.nbsp; Alexis is fine, paired with Karissa it's a bit of a tongue tie though.

This. Word for word.

Alexis Katherine?
  • image Idani:
    I like Dorian a million times more than Jaden.nbsp; There are so many Aiden/Aden names that it's annoying, and Jaden is one that also crossed to girls as well.nbsp; Alexis is fine, paired with Karissa it's a bit of a tongue tie though.

This. Word or word.
  • Agree with the others.

And Jaden is ranked #19 with combined spellings in the UK (in 2011).
    • • •
    monster '06 | peanut '09 | bones '12 | little ass kicker '13
    "Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?" Alfred Tennyson
    TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section TB FAQ Section
    TB FAQ Section
  • Love Dorian!  I feel like Jayden is way overdone and not nearly as sophisticated as Dorian.

I don't love Karissa as a mn for Alexis...what about Claire, Renee or Jane? 

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oooooo I like Alexis Renee think that could be the girls name sorted but duno about the boys I think I want to incorporate Robert into the name after my dad as he's no longer with us : so Dorian Robert? X
  • image 1stTimeMummy1989:
    Oooooo I like Alexis Renee think that could be the girls name sorted but duno about the boys I think I want to incorporate Robert into the name after my dad as he's no longer with us : so Dorian Robert? X

Alexis Renee and Dorian Robert are much better and great choices!
    Carly

First month TTCing #2 7/12

My DX: Lupus, PCOS, LPD and LP/DH's DX: LM
    m/c 10/04, m/c 7/05
    Pregnant with DD, after 3 rounds of Clomid, 8/06, loss of her twin 11/06
    m/c 1/09, mc 2/13, c/p 5/13
    1st round of Clomid this time (50 mg) 10/13- BFN
    2nd round of Clomid (100 mg) 11/13- BFN
    Cycle #18: 12/13- Break from meds for yet another HSG for me and yet another SA for DH. We're on our own this month! 

Potato Launcher