December 2011 Moms

update on move/house (PIP)

Well we officially closed on our old house last week Thursday. Apartment life is, well, interesting. It's a lot to get used to, especially since our kitchen is now smaller than the master bath in our old house! But LO has adjusted just fine and we are looking at the bright side- which is that we are close to a lot of restaurants and shops, many that we can walk to, which is not all that common in Texas suburbs. And it is cheaper than our mortgage was.

Our new house is coming along, this picture is from yesterday. They just finished the roof, completion date is set for late September, but we are hoping with dry weather, they can finish sooner.

Re: update on move/house (PIP)

• Wow, that looks beautiful already! I bet living in an apartment is weird right now, since it is so much smaller. But hopefully you got a pool to enjoy during summer now, because of the apartment living. :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• -T--T-
    250 Answers 500 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its
    Wow! Looking good!
    I've been wondering how your move went. Ours went as well as I could have hoped for. Our apartment is dinky but it's half of what our mortgage was so we are making do!
    Our hole is dug and there is some cement sitting by the hole. They are supposed to be done mid October but I'm not holding my breath. We are in a town of less than 200 people, it's like a ghost town!
    Hope you enjoy your new area! Good luck!
  • ccip82ccip82
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    The house looks awesome! Congrats on selling your old house :) Before you know it you will be in that beautiful, brand new home!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• image ccip82:
    The house looks awesome! Congrats on selling your old house :) Before you know it you will be in that beautiful, brand new home!!

That's what we keep telling ourselves! This apartment is temporary....this apartment is temporary, LOL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards