June 2013 Moms

Taking baby for walk

When you take your lo for a walk what do you use to protect from bugs, sun, and heat??

Re: Taking baby for walk

• I bought a bug/uv ray protector
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • skioskio member
    Skin always covered with a thin layer of cotton. I mostly wear her for walks and put a hat on her. If it's too hot to wear her, she's in a stroller covered with a canopy and bug netting if necessary.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Usually I throw a A and A swaddle blanket over the stroller to block the sun and nosy strangers. I also have a bug net and a waterproof cover though.
  • jefkjefk member
    Its been so hot here lately, we've been taking our walks in the evening, right before the sun goes down.  Less bugs, little/no sun and the heat isn't too bad!  I keep the canopy up on the stroller so it doesn't trap the heat.
  • imageCoffeeBeanFiend91:
    I bought a bug/uv ray protector

We did too. It's by Brica and we got it at BRU for about $15.00. It fits over the carseat perfectly and is a great way to also keep strangers from touching out kid, but still being able to see him. 

• LO is in a gauze wrap when we go out on hot days and I put a sunhat on him, as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• We've been walking late in the evening. Usually after 7:30 at the earliest. I've been wearing her in the Moby so she's covered.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"