• Options

Name if you feel comfortable sharing - Joelle

Location - another DC area mama here, we're in NoVA

Your age and DHs age- im 27, DH is 26

Number of children or first pregnancy? Our son is 18 mos

EDD - March 15

Career - Daycare Director

Interests - yoga, being a "crunchy" mama

anything else - DH have been married for 6 years and we are originally from AZ. my degree is in education but when this LO is born, I will SAH which is my ultimate career goal.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMeganequine:

Name if you feel comfortable sharing:  Megan
    Location state is fine:  WI
    Your age and DHs age:  me-29, DH 32
    Number of children:  one son 16 months
    EDD:  3/1  (Hoping the OB leaves it as that and doesn't back me up into Feb.  It's silly but I want that to be my son's "month", even though his b-day is the 28th and this baby could come on it's own before then, but since he was a late induction turned C-section I want the option for a later scheduled C-section if it comes to that with this one.  Probably more detail than you all wanted.)
    Career :  Elementary Teacher
    Interests:  enjoy reading, riding horses, animals, outdoorsy and active stuff.
    Anything else:  We have one cat.  I also have 4 horses that my mom and I share.  (They don't live with us though, we board them at a stable.)

Wow we have a lot in common!!!! Same name, state, and profession!

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLiaMadi1:

imageKariB509:
    My name is Kari. I live in the Dayton, Ohio area. DH and I are both 27. We have a 2 year old DS, so this is pregnancy 2. My EDD is March 19. I'm currently a bank teller but have a degree in education and would like to work in university enrollment or advising. If I had more time and energy, my interests would be reading and crafting. And DH and my 4 year anniversary is July 31. :
    Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

O-H! Except we are at total opposite ends of the state.  

What kind of crafting do you like to do?

IO!! : I like card making, scrapbooking been a few years since I've done that though, and other fun projects I find on Pinterest.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options

My app deleted my message (boooo!) but here's my re-do 

Number of children: Our DS is almost 1 (second pregnancy)

EDD: March 4th

Career: Attorney, although I stay home now but occasionally I take on projects- when I feel like torturing myself

Interests: I love decorating, remodeling homes/ furniture, anything DIY...and I may have a slight obsession with Pinterest.

Anything else: We are trying to go team green this time around. But I am so anxious to find out if I can start shopping for cute little girl clothes or if I will be shopping in plaids and stripes for the rest of my life.  

• Options
    Lauren
    N. Florida
    26, 27
    Two daughters, N will be 4 in September, and A is 18 months. We also have 2 crazy cats!
    EDD is March 8th
    I work in the Worship Arts dept of my church United Methodist. I love love love my job!
    I love singing, baking, sewing, drawing, painting, reading, and spending time with my family. And I saw at least one person mention Harry Potter awesome!!
    BabyName Ticker
    Mom to Nora Audrey *09.03.2009*
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Name if you feel comfortable sharing: Candace

Location state is fine: NY

Your age and DHs age if you want: I'm 28, fiance 43

Number of children or first pregnancy? 2 children from previous marriage, 1 angel baby with my fiance

EDD: March 6, 2014

Career: office manager and bookkeeper

Interests: I don't think I can ever focus on my interests. Too busy with tae kwon do, soccer, Boy Scouts and girls scouts. But I wouldn't have it any other way!

Anything else! Just anxiously waiting for my early sonogram Thursday and next beta draw and dr appt on Friday!
  • Options

Name if you feel comfortable sharing Lindsay
    Location state is fine OR
    Number of children or first pregnancy? dD is almost 10 mos
    EDD 3/13
    Career Forester
    Interests: Camping, hiking, fishing, sewing, but all I have time for is chasing DD!

DD born 9/15/12

DS due 3/6/14

• Options

Name: Michelle

Your age and Dh age: My age 27 (28 next month), DH 27

Number of children or first pregnancy? 3 previous miscarriages, 4 pregnancy for me. Although, I have 3 fluffy children..2 cats and a rabbit.

EDD: March 8th

Career: Catering Coordinator

Interests: Playing Volleyball (Love it!!) Learning how to crochet (kinda stopped for a while), Herping with my Husband (Looking for critters at the creek..like frogs, snakes, turtles, salamanders, crawdads)

Anything else: I am very active in my church, we are Independent Fundamental Baptist, I am in the choir and also I do the women's jail ministry with another lady from my church. Been married to my DH since June 2nd, 2012.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Name: Abby
    State: ND
    Number of children or first pregnancy? 1st pregnancy and so excited!! We have a 12 week english bulldog puppy as well!
    EDD: 3/13/14 unofficial.
    Career: RN

Congrats to everyone and good luck on this amazing journey!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image

Our English Bulldog, Ulga born 4/9/2013

Baby Boy Xander born 3/13/2014

• Options
    My name is Zee. I live in St. Louis. I'm 27 as is my husband. This is our second pregnancy. I miscarried in February. I'm actually due February 23rd, but as its my first its likely I won't deliver until March. I've had one U/S so far and this time we have a healthy heartbeat. Had some spotting so I had my U/S early but the doc said everything looks good. Morning sickness didn't start until today. I'm at 7 weeks and feeling every bit of it. I can't believe that by next week my baby will be able to move around!
  • Options

My name is Sara. I live in Iowa, go Cyclones! I am 26 and my husband is 27.

This is our second, due on the 14th. We have one son, Gavin who will be 2 in October.

I am an early childhood special education teacher. In my free time (yay for summer!)

I like reading, shopping, coffee and getting out of the house as much as possible with our crazy toddler. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageZriseon3:
    but as its my first its likely I won't deliver until March.

My first was 5 days early!
    Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Name if you feel comfortable sharing:  Elisa

Location state is fine: Illinois

Your age and DHs age if you want: I am 27 and DH is 33

Number of children or first pregnancy? I have a 4 year old boy who is also a March baby.

EDD: March 9th

Career: Stay at home mom.

Interests:  I love to read. I also love traveling and spending time with the family. We are a pretty laid back family. My husband and I are tv junkies as well.

• Options

Your age and DHs age if you want almost 28/almost 30

Number of children or first pregnancy? this will be our fourth, and last!

EDD: 3/1/14

Career: we are both attorneys, though I currently don't practice, I ghostwrite for law firms

Interests: homeschooling, makeup, parenting, community, attachment parenting, cloth diapers, running, pre-pregnancy interests: wine and coffee

Anything else: stoked to be re-discovering the bump after much time has passed!

• Options

Name- Mary

Location- Georgia

Age- DH and I are both 25

# of kids- this is the first!! Although my two doxie-poos  might disagree :)

EDD- March 19th

Career- I'm a registered nurse, I'm a case manager for home health and love it!

Interests- whole food nutrtion, cooking, gardening, sewing, crochet, pinterest!, I have six chickens

• Options

Name: Kris

Number of children: This is pregnancy number 3 for us, we have 2 boys ages 4 and 2  

EDD: March 5 ( my oldest son is March 12)

Career: Child protective social worker 

Interests: reading and just spending time with my boys

looking forward to a happy and healthy 9 months with you all! 

• Options
    Hi my name is Noelle I will be 25 on the 25th of this month. Today I am 4wks 6 days this is my second pregnancy and hopefully this will be my take home baby. Current DH and I live in Texas but our families are in pa and Michigan as we are both enlisted in the Air Force. I am really trying my best to only have happy thoughts right now even though I am terrified of losing another baby. DH and I both work in the dental field and he is working on getting into dental school soon. I am hoping to get out of the air force once hes a dentist so that i can stay home with the kids. Our edd is 11 March 2014 and I am really hoping some of our families can afford to come visit and help out since this is our first. I know DH really wants a boy and I'm am just happy to have a baby so healthy is good enough for me, although a girl would be so much fun. Interests: well I have three fur babies so they take up the majority of my time hiking and walking. I have had friends bring their babies over to see how my pups react and they just adore them so I am not worried. I do read a lot, currently I'm reading the game of thrones.
    Well congrats and good luck to all of you ladies! I can't wait to share this journey with you! :
    BabyName Ticker}
  • Options
    Name: Ashley
    Your age and DHs age: both 27
    Number of children: 1 boy, Oliver 21 months
    EDD: March 18
    Career: SAHM, but I have an etsy store sewing quilts and custom baby items plus I'm still a licensed massage therapist in Iowa
    Interests: I love to sew, especially rag quilts. Also love photography. We moved so my husband could start his intern year of residency so I don't get a lot of free time!
    Married - 5/2008
    DS #1 - Born 9/2011
    DS #2 - EDD 3/2014
  • Options

Name: K

Ages: 34

Children: I have one DS, a July 2012 baby

EDD: 3/8/14

Career: physician (not an OB or Pedi, unfortunately)

Interests: Running around with baby E. I work full time, so spend all of my spare time and weekends playing with him.

Baby #2's EDD is DH's birthday!  

• Options
    My name is Erin. I just turned 30 and have a 2.5 year old. My SO is 35 and has 3 daughters from a previous marriage so our household will crazy to say the least. I've been a bartender for years and am in school for culinary arts and hospitality management. I eventually want to own a bar and serve amazing food.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagejmk5287:
    Name if you feel comfortable sharing Kara

Location state is fine Eagan, MN

Your age and DHs age if you want I'm 25, DH is 26

Number of children or first pregnancy? this is baby 2, DD is 11 months

EDD March 4th

Career Accounting

Interests Hockey, Softball, Reading and all things outdoors!

My dad lives in Burnsville, my aunt just moved from Eagan after living there for 30 years, my sister lives in Edina and my uncle lives in Lakeville. And a bunch of my cousins live in the area too. : Beautiful area!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    imagePrincessPeachy2009:
    imagejenniemac2000:

I hope I post this correctly!

Name if you feel comfortable sharing: Jennie
    Location state is fine : ND
    Your age and DHs age if you want: 30/38
    Number of children or first pregnancy? One little sweetheart! Liam--2 1/2
    EDD : 3.14.14
    Interests : Friends, reading, watching trashy TV, spending time with my boys, just learning my sewing machine and started running recently (first 5k was with my little mustard seed!!)

Wishing you all safe and beautiful pregnancies!

Jennie you and I both have a Liam around the same age!  My husband and I didn't realize how popular the name is, but we love it nonetheless! We're hoping to figure out another irish-ie name for our next little peanut!

People thought it was the strangest name! nurses kept calling "Lame" in the waiting room for appointments...geesh. My grandfathers name is William and I am irish so that why we picked Liam!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"