April 2013 Moms

Back to work

Good luck to all of you returning tomorrow!

I return tomorrow and not only have I been having nightmares about daycare all night I am just a hot mess with the tears! I am ready to return and even more ready for a pay check again but just wish she could come with me! Hoping everyone has a smooth transition  to  this next chapter, fingers crossed that I make it thru the day with a shread of my mascara left, lol 

Re: Back to work

• Best of luck. I went back last Monday.... It wasn't pretty.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Good Luck. 

I went back last week. I just want to stay home. I'm taking it day by day. 
  • Loading the player...
  • It gets easier each day. Don't drag out the goodbye at daycare. Makes it worse. Good luck.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm going back this coming Friday : I know she will be fine at daycare but I will be a mess!
    Together happily for 7 years, Married March 2012--Buckle up! BabyFruit Ticker
  • KLL22KLL22 member
    imagejss1482:

Good luck to all of you returning tomorrow!

I return tomorrow and not only have I been having nightmares about daycare all night I am just a hot mess with the tears! I am ready to return and even more ready for a pay check again but just wish she could come with me! Hoping everyone has a smooth transition  to  this next chapter, fingers crossed that I make it thru the day with a shread of my mascara left, lol 

It gets easier I promise. I went back last week and cried on my way to work.  I mostly just felt guilty for leaving but the guilt is slowly starting to subside. Face timing my DH on my lunch and breaks helps a little bit too so i can see her face! I know not everyone is lucky to be able to do that. I'm with ya on the paycheck though! It's going to be good to have money again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been at work for 5 weeks now. Just stay busy it gets better! I get photo updates so it helps.

photo 7e743566-12ed-490b-ab2b-c02defa0dfc7_zps2f01858c.jpg

• Good luck to all tomorrow!

I go back a week from tomorrow... I have mixed feelings about it but I'm ready for $$ and adult interaction again... I know it will be hard but doable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"