My 2nd interview went awesome (I taught a lesson to 4 other teachers and the principal). The principal called me last Monday to let me know she wants to hire me but the superintendent won't let anyone hire until this week (they listed the vacancies on the district site finally....the super was just waiting for enrollment numbers to firm up). She then told me that she's been in contact with my former principal (the one I long term subbed under this past spring) and she also wants to hire me!!!!
Now, the anxious part...I'm expecting my offers this week since they can start hiring then. The other principal asked me which position I'd accept and I told her I wasn't sure yet (I want my former school first but I wasn't about to tell her that before getting an offer). What if my former principal never calls me?? That's what I'm nervous about...even though she emailed me a week ago and said she'd call when she finds out about hiring. She also told this other principal she wants to hire me too.
Eeek..i'm just ready to get a contract already!!!