December 2012 Moms
Options

Two things

DDs fever broke Thursday night. Friday she was great! Not sleeping great because of idiot neighbors and fireworks till midnight, but whatever. Today she has a rash all over. I'm thinking she had roseola. I thought that at first, but her fever didn't get as high as DSs did when he had it. His was close to 104. But I was aggressively treating it. She's fine now, just the rash.

Second, guess who put herself to sleep! AND with the windows open with fireworks going off. We are up north on a lake and their big fireworks show was tonight. She just rolled around and talked a little. No crying at all. Boats are honking, people cheering... Go Milla!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Two things

• Options

I'm glad to hear she is feeling better! I bet the fresh air is so nice for her. I am insanely jealous of you being at the lake,any lake. My ExH "took" our pontoon boat when we split. I miss the water.

Oh,and WOOHOO baby Milla for soothing herself. That's awesome. Have a wonderful time and dip your toes once for me.Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• Options
    Glad she's better - I'd probably guess Roseola too. Yay for self-sleeping!
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CellisCellis member
    Yay! That's great news! I'm so glad she's getting better and that is awesome she put herself to sleep! And with all of that noise, wow!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"