Parenting

Saturday Night Roll Call!

Who's here and what are you doing?

I'm making pizza. Rosie is going to bed after dinner tonight. Exciting right?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Saturday Night Roll Call!

• Here! Doing work. Dh is out for a beer. I threw up my ice cream earlier and so ate another. I lost that two. Effing MS.

I had better not still be losing weight.

image image
  • Here for a bit. We moved in with my in laws today. My MIL is a borderline hoarder I think. It's going to be a twitchy stay for me.
    H.P. Rubblestone 11.02.12
  • SpookoSpooko
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

I would take that MS for a little while from you. It did wonders for my waistline and I could use a jumpstart. Win/win :D

Sorry you're feeling lousy. 

ETA Meant to quote Rondack. 

• Here.

It's 11pm and still feels like 90 degrees. I'm hot and wish I had AC.

My poor boys are both chubsters and they were so sticky and sweaty all day. They're miserable!

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• image Spooko:
    I would take that MS for a little while from you. It did wonders for my waistline and I could use a jumpstart. Win/win :DSorry you're feeling lousy.nbsp;

It is the most effective diet I've ever been on. Lol

image image
  • Just ate dinner and watching Pawn Stars with MH.  I took a long nap this afternoon.  Not sure how well I'm going to handle the pregnancy fatigue with a toddler...last time I worked, napped until dinner time (plus/minus on eating dinner), then went to bed two hours later.
    My little loves: B 3/12 and J 3/14.
  • Here. It's been a productive day and DD had a late nap. Bedtime is going to suuuccckkkk.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• SpookoSpooko

image RondackHiker:
    image Spooko:
    I would take that MS for a little while from you. It did wonders for my waistline and I could use a jumpstart. Win/win :DSorry you're feeling lousy.nbsp;
    It is the most effective diet I've ever been on. Lol

Same. I lost 10lbs in 4ish weeks (20+ overall bc I was sick most of the pregnancy). And now I'm eating my calorie allotment or less, working out every day, drinking nothing but water, and have lost 0! Lame. 

• Drunk bumping from downtown. It's my cousin's birthday, so we're finding the most ridiculously named shots. I'm doing them with him, of course. Shot for shot! My phone is dying, so this may be short lived.
    Bonus Mom to the Bean: June '06
  • image kiraliz2:
    Here for a bit. We moved in with my in laws today. My MIL is a borderline hoarder I think. It's going to be a twitchy stay for me.

My gosh, you're a stronger woman than me.

My MIL is not a hoarder and is a lovely woman, but even so, I don't think me moving in is a good idea.

• I'm here and in a foul mood.
    Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/1b081e49f637d2a6cfee816c4436f401/tumblr_mw70i7PPZ71slruimo1_500.gif
  • Just put the baby to bed.  DH is working ( firefighter) and I am uncharacteristically nervous because it is a weird and dangerous day.  2 people have wound up in the river today, one over the falls ( well, they are currently at the falls, Niagara, for the rescue), and helicopters have been circling all day for someone who went in closer to my house.  What is going on!?  
    image image
  • I'm impulse shopping on Amazon...so far chill towels and hair turbans.  What should I add?
  • We're not having something "healthy" for dinner. So I just gave Cade some nectarine and strawberries.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersPitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
  • Here. I am trying to get DS2 to sleep. He has been doing so well falling asleep in his crib on his own but in the last few days he has started rolling over. He is in that lovely phase where he can roll back to belly but not belly to back and it pisses him off when he gets stuck. DH is leaving for two weeks on Monday and I am not happy about this development.

image image
  • Here. Exhausted. Spent the day at the golf resort near our house. DD wasn't having much fun so I decided not to stay overnight with Dh and Ds.

• image kiraliz2:
    Here for a bit. We moved in with my in laws today. My MIL is a borderline hoarder I think. It's going to be a twitchy stay for me.

as my anti-hoarding bump sister in arms I send you all my t's and p's.  how long are you there? 

***Parenting Siggy Challenge***
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    "I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • Jealous of Nana's pizza. 

I'm sitting with a mud mask on my face waiting for it to dry before I shower. Crossing my fingers that DS sleeps longer than an hour this time.

My stupid neighbors are YELLING out on their balconies. I get it's a Saturday night in the middle of summer (and if I were childless, you best believe I'd be drunk on a balcony right now, too), but I do not live on a college campus. QUIET DOWN, YOU HOOLIGANS! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SpookoSpooko

image KlondikeBar:
    I'm here and in a foul mood.

Wanna talk about it? 

• image KlondikeBar:

What is your mood about? 

i am In a ridiculously foul mood.

Mostly prompted by my little.... "Discussion" (read: heated semi argument) with DH as he was passing out. Now he is sleeping soundly and my eyes burn from crying and I am trying to send all th negative side-eye vibes I have right at him in his sleep.

If we didn't have people in the guest room I would totally go sleep down there too.

"I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • image amykins1283:
    Here. I am trying to get DS2 to sleep. He has been doing so well falling asleep in his crib on his own but in the last few days he has started rolling over. He is in that lovely phase where he can roll back to belly but not belly to back and it pisses him off when he gets stuck. DH is leaving for two weeks on Monday and I am not happy about this development.

gah that stage is the worst. That lasted a few weeks with us too. Ad it was accompanied by me obsessing about him sleeping on his belly and whatnot. But from that point on he pretty much slept on his belly.  

• image HilarityEnsued:

image KlondikeBar:

What is your mood about? 

Mostly prompted by my little.... "Discussion" (read: heated semi argument) with DH as he was passing out. Now he is sleeping soundly and my eyes burn from crying and I am trying to send all th negative side-eye vibes I have right at him in his sleep.

If we didn't have people in the guest room I would totally go sleep down there too.

Y'all are making me sad, and now I want to creepy e-hug both of you in the most awkward, yet loving fashion I can muster. Sad 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image HilarityEnsued:

image KlondikeBar:

What is your mood about? 

HE are you okay? I know you're under some stress lately with your bio-dad visiting.  ::hugs::
  • SpookoSpooko
    image HilarityEnsued:

image KlondikeBar:

What is your mood about? 

OMG I hate that! DH always sleeps, no problem. And then I'm stuck upset and awake for hours. We don't have a guest room, so I usually have to hit the couch then. I'm really sorry.  

• image HilarityEnsued:

image KlondikeBar:

What is your mood about? 

That blows. I'm sorry. I swear my husband and I save all of our arguments for when we have company in the house, thus preventing me from skulking around freely.
  • Every weekend should be a four day weekend.

I can't believe I still have one more day off!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Thanks guys. M dad visiting has been rough.  And DH is just coming off of three days straight of dealing with my family and being alone with DS for much of the days. DS is in a really challenging stage right now. There are many tantrums and he is always on the go and you seriously just never get a second to just chill. So DH usually uses the time after DS goes to bed to decompress, but for the past few days that time has been taken up by my drunkass$ Dad.

He is just sort of at the end of his rope, and I don't blame him. But we just sort of argued and DH admitted to being really overwhelmined after spending several days with DS and my dad (and basically Friday and some of yesterday it was just DS and DH and my dad). I am semi buzzed from drinking plenty of wine at dinner and I basically took it was more personally than I should have. It felt like it hurt my heart to hear him say that stuff. 

Thank Jesus we cut the conversation off because it was going no where constructive. I don't want to overreact and misinterpret and whatever else, but I also feel like the convo isn't done. Hopefully a cooling off will be good for us both.  

• HE, that sounds like a sh*tty dynamic.  Sorry that you're dealing with that.

• image bearsbearsbears:

HE, that sounds like a sh*tty dynamic.  Sorry that you're dealing with that.

thank goodness my dad is leaving tomorrow.

I am torn between accepting/understanding that DH needs some time to himself in the day (this does seem reasonable) and getting annoyed that he can't just put sh!t into perspective that it won't always be like this with DS.

I hate to poopoo on DH and I never really speak ill of him on here.  He is an outstanding father and I know I am being slightly over emotional. I really just should resolve to not engage in serious discussions after a certain hour at night and/or after a certain number of glasses of wine.  

• image LexiLupin:

H and I are watching M*A*S*H.  It's been a long day- it's like DS is having the 4 month wakeful 2 months early. OMFG.

*creeper hugs* to everyone having a bad day.

Growth spurt? Babies are brutal, man.  

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards