February 2014 Moms

? Saturday Symptom Check ?

This thread is specifically for all those crazy symptoms we get to experience. Tell us yours, ask questions, gripe about it, whatever!

Feel free to respond to other posters questions as well, and this way we can have all the responses and knowledge in one lovely post!

February Badges ? feel free to use!

imageimageimageimage

♥ z ~ bfp 8/8/12 ~ edd 4/8/13 ~ mc 8/18/12 ~ link 
♥ hobbit ~ bfp 6/9/13 ~ edd 2/21/14 ~ born 2/21/14 ~ Hanna Lea 

Re: ? Saturday Symptom Check ?

• I think I am getting allergies or sick. Stuffy nose today. Bleh. Will try the neti pot. Otherwise, more of same boobs hurt and look like a roadmap, occasional nausea, occ crampy, difficult to poo, bloated, food aversions, weird dreams, pee a lot... such a time of wonder. 10w0d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Junebugz1:
    such a time of wonder.

I said this last night as my head was buried in the toilet and my husband was asking if I was ok... then I continued! He laughed but then felt badly! 

• No real symptoms today, but I wanted to stop in and say hiiiii mama. Miss you, lady.
    August Siggy Challenge: Unicorns & Rainbows

image    image 
    DD born 2.5.14!
    TTC since 2.2012. Three Early Losses (7.25.12 | 12.17.12 | 2.14.13). 

• The nausea! the nausea!  I used to love all kinds of food.  I miss it.

• Bloated and Constipated. Yeah, I want to poo. 

Minor nausea.

Boobs hurt like heck when I got up this morning. Still believe they've been filled with wet sand. After my shower they seemed to calm down.

Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• Oh the nausea!! Third pregnancy and don't recall it ever being this bad. I've had it for weeks now...so exhausting. Funny thing is, I have a strong appetite...smells do bother me, but no problem eating!? 8w5d based on lmp and cervical exam. Dating u/s Tuesday....have had dreams of twins just because my symptoms are stronger this pregnancy! We will see! : Still sore boobs, frequent potty trips and moody/emotional fits.
  • My depression seems to have subsided out of nowhere?  Weird.  Nausea is HORRIBLE.  I never had it like this before.  Fatigue is also really bad and I'm really dizzy all the time.  This is really tough when you are trying to take care of little ones all day.  Changing poopy diapers is the worst!

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• I have (been having) an incredibly sore lower back every morning. And overall nausea feeling so far today. And definite food aversions :::meat::::

Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The nausea: i could use alittle more energy today. O sore boobs sensititivity to smells.. But thats a given.
  • I can barely find anything that sounds remotely appetizing. I'm living off of Mac n cheese, breads, carrots, pickles and ice cream.

I've eaten an entire jar of pickles in three days... At least it's healthy right?

• If I sneeze one more time I'm going to take my nose off!!  ha ha  My boobs are so sore and I need a nap desperately.  If only I could fall asleep; been trying for an hour now.   Only 5 more weeks and I should have more energy and be on my way to my 2nd trimester...  
  • My throat feels raw and mucousy from m/s. It's so gross and actually seems to make the nausea worse. How do I make this nasty feeling go away!?
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • After crying over the stew i made my hubby last night (cried cos he liked it), I tried some. BAD IDEA! Spent 45 min throwing up...

woke up this morning with energy tho. Made muffins (oatmeal chocolate chip, ate two because I was STARVED, cleaned the bathroom...and when my hubby woke, I was starving again..made him a breakfast sandwich ( I still can't do eggs).

• I can't decide what to make for dinner!! Darned hormones!

I blog about nothing  * Baby T - Born 1/31/2014  * Big sister E - Born 4/11/2011

• I used to love veggies and hummus. Even typing the word hummus triggers a gag reflex. Totally off coffee! When I cut back when we started TTC, I had major headaches. I stopped cold turkey in week 6 bc even the smell of coffee makes me nauseous. I'm craving poutine like crazy, and anything fried really.
  • cramping today and it's freaking me out.  was dull menstrual type, then went away for a few hours, now back and on and off again.  relaxing with feet up seems to help.  
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • I'm going to have to start urging my nose when I eat...everything STINKS! The stupid congestion is starting too...otherwise the usual lol

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• image Marcilene1:
    My depression seems to have subsided out of nowhere?  Weird.  Nausea is HORRIBLE.  I never had it like this before.  Fatigue is also really bad and I'm really dizzy all the time.  This is really tough when you are trying to take care of little ones all day.  Changing poopy diapers is the worst!

Yay for the depression subsiding! Sorry about everything else! 

• image ChiaWombat:
    No real symptoms today, but I wanted to stop in and say hiiiii mama. Miss you, lady.

(((Chia))) Miss you too! 

• image HisLovf:
    My throat feels raw and mucousy from m/s. It's so gross and actually seems to make the nausea worse. How do I make this nasty feeling go away!?

((hugs)) I have no advice on this one... steamy shower? Warm beverage? (Green tea or something?) Anyone else? 

• 8 weeks and the nausea is slowly hitting, it's controlled with food for the most part and I haven't thrown up but it's annoying. I have had trouble sleeping already and nothing fits. I can't believe how diff this pregnancy is from my first already

• image jezebel57:
    cramping today and it's freaking me out. nbsp;was dull menstrual type, then went away for a few hours, now back and on and off again. nbsp;relaxing with feet up seems to help. nbsp;

You will have cramping all through the pregnancy. It usually your uterus stretching. If you have bleeding with it that's a worry but otherwise cramping all the friggen time. That's why contractions feel like too... Super string menstraul cramps

• I've been having the regular symptoms of all-day nausea (Zofran has SAVED my life) and fatigue. But, I was wondering.... is anyone else having weird sex symptoms? I had a sex dream last night and actually had an orgasm while I was sleeping. SO. WEIRD. This happened last time I was pregnant (but I miscarried at 7 weeks). I just thought I would ask. . .

BabyFruit Ticker