September 2013 Moms

Maternity pics

I took maternity pictures tonight for four hours! It was fun! A friend took them and we have a really nice park with waterfalls, old mills, buldings and rose gardens. I was so impressed between her taking them and both of us using pinterest ideas! I had 4 outfits and prepared things like block letters, a frame, baby shoes and more! What a blast I totally recommend it! We took almost 500 pictures! And she was right take them now before I get miserable and not so cute! Anyone else take some?

Re: Maternity pics

• We're having a friend take some next weekend, I hope they turn out as well as yours!

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• I'm getting mine tomorrow! Since it's outside I'm hoping that I don't see any snakes and my horse cooperates.
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine are next Saturday. I just can't imagine myself getting any bigger!!
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • 2 more weeks until mine!  My best friend is taking them at the same location she took our engagement pictures, I'm so excited!  I hope I don't get TOO much bigger in the next 2 weeks though
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sounds like you had a good time! I'm looking forward to ours this Saturday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"