December 2011 Moms

Mtb

I am waiting.........don't know what time zone you are in. Hope LO is healthy and wiggly!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
TTC#2 - Shocked to get a BFP first postpartum cycle  
Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mtb

• mtb21mtb21
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    Thank you! I just got home and made a few calls. LO is healthy and wiggly! I have an anterior placenta which is why I'm not really feeling movement yet. It is also low lying again, but 2cm away which is what it was by the end of my pregnancy with C. So that is good, hopefully it will move further and I will have no bleeding and bed rest this time.

We were right, it's a boy!

Mom to two December boys, 2011 & 2013
  • I had anterior placenta with DD and couldn't feel movement until 23 or 24 wks. I couldn't believe how much I felt with DS in comparison.

Glad your little boy is healthy!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    TTC#2 - Shocked to get a BFP first postpartum cycle  
    Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
  • image mtb21:
    Thank you! I just got home and made a few calls. LO is healthy and wiggly! I have an anterior placenta which is why I'm not really feeling movement yet. It is also low lying again, but 2cm away which is what it was by the end of my pregnancy with C. So that is good, hopefully it will move further and I will have no bleeding and bed rest this time. We were right, it's a boy!

Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun!! Glad everything is going well and he's healthy! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• mtb21mtb21
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    image jesselayne8:
    I had anterior placenta with DD and couldn't feel movement until 23 or 24 wks. I couldn't believe how much I felt with DS in comparison.

Glad your little boy is healthy!!

Thanks guys! Yeah, the movement thing is so weird. I expected to feel more and earlier with my second, but its been the complete opposite. DH got to feel a kick at 17w4d or so with C, and I still haven't felt any kicks with this one.

Mom to two December boys, 2011 & 2013
  • motangmotang
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Love Its
    Congratulations on a healthy and wiggly baby boy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations, mtb, wonderful news! And yay for a brother :-)
                                        DS born 12/03/2011 @ 36w3d
     Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

TTC #2: m/c 01/18/13  at 7 weeks // BFP again! Due date 03/20/2014

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers