June 2013 Moms

/ FFFC /

Anyone have any flame free confessions this lovely friday??

Lets hear 'em!!

Re: / FFFC /

• I hate nursing. LO has a heart condition and nursing makes her really tired because she has to work so hard. I'm pumping 6 times a day and we try to 2 nursing sessions a day. She only ever gets about half a feeding when she nurses. And she only even eats really good on the boob when we are meeting with the LC. I would just rather pump and bottle feed than nurse. It's awkward for us not matter what position we use.
    Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
    Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
    Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 
  • I'm ready to have sex already. I didn't wait the full 6 weeks with my other 2. And, I would totally do it, except apparently I'm gonna spot forever. Everytime I think I'm done, I start spotting again for like a second. That's annoying enough on its own, but more annoying since I am seriously craving some non huge belly sex with my H.

• image tiffletons518:
    I'm ready to have sex already. I didn't wait the full 6 weeks with my other 2. And, I would totally do it, except apparently I'm gonna spot forever. Everytime I think I'm done, I start spotting again for like a second. That's annoying enough on its own, but more annoying since I am seriously craving some non huge belly sex with my H.
    Me too!!! I did it at 4 weeks PP with my other two. It's gonna be a long 2-4 weeks!

DS1 born 2/26/07 ~*~ DS2 born 10/18/10 ~*~ M/C 8/5/12 ~*~ DS3 born 6/21/13

~*~Surpise BFP #4 due in May 2015!!~*~

• I cant imagine having sex ever again.  I feel hideous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image RedCherry1109:
    image tiffletons518:
    I'm ready to have sex already. I didn't wait the full 6 weeks with my other 2. And, I would totally do it, except apparently I'm gonna spot forever. Everytime I think I'm done, I start spotting again for like a second. That's annoying enough on its own, but more annoying since I am seriously craving some non huge belly sex with my H.
    Me too!!! I did it at 4 weeks PP with my other two. It's gonna be a long 2-4 weeks!

Same here. I cannot wait to have non-pregnant sex again...but I am also very tired at night so I don't know when it will actually happen again.

• image kristinrae914:
    I cant imagine having sex ever again.nbsp; I feel hideous.

This. Every time I look at my squishy stomach, I get totally grossed out.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• jefkjefk
    250 Answers 250 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper
    image kristinrae914:

I cant imagine having sex ever again.  I feel hideous.

Me too.  My birthday is at the end of the summer, I'm hoping I'll feel up to it by then.   

• Im terrified to have sex! Lol
    We tried once but the spot where my 2 stitches were is sensative and im SO afraid that it will tear.
    We fought through it and I still couldnt do it. Im surprisingly tight up there and I wanted to cry. WORSE than when I lost my virginity!! [losing my virginity didnt hurt]
    We fooled around but didnt do the deed.
    Side note... I picked up some lube! Lol
    Better luck next time.
  • image dmlk413:
    image kristinrae914:
    I cant imagine having sex ever again.nbsp; I feel hideous.

This. Every time I look at my squishy stomach, I get totally grossed out.

I went through this for a minute after my first. But, you figure at this point I'm used to my body and all its "flaws". Now I don't care about tje squishy. I just care about sex. Lol.

• This exactly. I'm so ready too and seeing DH with DD is so sweet, I don't wanna wait the remaining 3wks like our dr said, but DH wants to wait the full remaining 3wks we have left...
  • Going along with the whole sex confession....I moved up my PP check to a little after 5 weeks so I could start having sex on a Monday instead of later in the week on thursday when I'm officially 6 weeks.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I was seriously ready for sex at like 2-3 days pp. if I stop bleeding before my 6 week appt I might just go ahead and do it....DH is dying LOL

Nov. 5th, 2009~Kailua Beach, HI
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Started TTC Nov. 2011
    1st clomid cycle 50mg June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle 100mg Aug. 2012 ovulated August 15th BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle 100mg Sept. 2012 ovulated Sept 17th :: BFP Sept 30th EDD June 13th 2013=fantastic pregnancy! Wyatt James born 6/15/13 8lbs 6oz 21in BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14
    My Ovulation Chart

• image tiffletons518:

This. I'm a FTM so I'm trying to wait the full six weeks but its tough!
  • Some days I really want to go back to work so I get a break from 24/7 baby duty.

Also, today I really hate dog owners who feed their dog junk, don't vaccinate them or take care of them in general, and have dogs that live to 15. I love my dogs like children, feed them the best food that I can, spend thousands of dollars that we don't have, and live my life around them, and still have to lose them too early.

I also nearly started a fight with a carful of young men going to the "religious establishment" that is just off my street. These a-holes passed me on MY street (a residential cul-de-sac, mind you) when I was doing 30 in a 25, laughing their heads off. Children live here and play outside all the time. You're just visiting; you need to respect the people who live here. I was just waiting for them to come back out of the parking lot so I could start something. Wrong person and wrong day to piss me off, guys. Lucky for them I must have missed them.

• 1. I really want to have sex with my husband I'm positive we won't make it to 4 weeks let alone 6 I'm two weeks post partum now

2. I could eat my weight in deviled eggs
    image                                      image

• The thought of having sex scares me. Surprisingly the thought of being pregnant against doesn't.

• My H's birthday is on Sunday and I haven't gotten him anything or planned anything.  LO is only 10 days old.  I'm exhausted and have only left the house twice.  Once to go to the Dunkin Donuts drivethru and once to run into the grocery store for 3 things.  LO has only left the house for her 1wk checkup.  The thought of venturing out into the world with her scares the shitttt out of me.  I did this with DD1 and swore I wouldn't again.  I think I need to suck it up and take her out tomorrow if for no reason other than to get H a card and SOMETHING...anything!  I feel bad....
  • LiLi23LiLi23
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    Way late to this party, but I just thought of one.

DH has been home all week with me and has been a huge help, mostly with DD. I thought I had this down and am much calmer this time around. With DD I was a mess for a couple months.

Well, DH went to help his dad install a new stove and it took 3 hours and that overlapped dinner time with DD and I felt like I had no clue what I was doing. DD wouldn't listen to me and and then DS had to eat, then dinner had to come out of the oven, DD wouldn't eat anything. I just sat there and cried. I am wholeheartedly dreading Monday when I have both kids all by myself. I promised a coworker I would come see him next Friday since its his last day and I am having my doubts about getting us all out the door in one piece.

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards