March 2013 Moms

UO Thursday

Anyone have nothing better to do then bump on the 4th?

How's about some unpopular opinions!

Re: UO Thursday

• I wish people would stop shooting fireworks. Don't they know my baby's sleeping? Gaahhh!

• I know lots of people have tons of time off right now but I seriously hate these people partying hard super late and being all loud in our apartments parking lot waking me up in the middle of the night last night! I already have LO waking me, I don't also need frat guys waking me!
  • image jennylyna:
    I wish people would stop shooting fireworks. Don't they know my baby's sleeping? Gaahhh!

While watching the fireworks all around our house, I got thinking about all rhe combat vets that have ptsd triggered by the noiseof the fireworks.....cant imagine how hard that would be for them with the inconsiderates setting them off at all hours.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• image jennylyna:
    I wish people would stop shooting fireworks. Don't they know my baby's sleeping? Gaahhh!

This!! Woke up my two year old last night.. He was crying and trembling... I could've killed the neighbor!!!
    Ann image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wish people would stop touching my baby's hands when they see him. He munches them all the time and if we are in the middle of a store I don't always have a wipe handy. Also please stop asking me how he's sleeping. I'm tired of answering and it's none of your business. Even if I said "like ***" it's like you're going to do anything to help
  • This! I would never touch a random person's baby without asking. What happened to common sense?! We were out the other day and this kid stuck his hand right in the stroller and touched my son. As he was doing it he said, oh is it okay if I touch your baby. Needless to say, he got a dirty look and a very firm no from me and quickly removed his hand.
    And I also agree with the questions. I just lie and say he is sleeping great because if I say the truth, which is that he is still waking up one time overnight, I get a whole bunch of advice that I just don't want.
  • I hate when people put dumb comments on FB. I wish I could erase a lot of my moms comments. She put that LO must be up to something with that pirate smile.The post the day before insulted my MIL. Ugggg
  • image jennylyna:

Ugh, me too! If they had to do it .. I wish they would do it on the 3rd instead.  I get the 4th off, but not the 5th.  So I would prefer my sleepless night to be NOT on a day I need to go to work the next morning.

• I have never hated fireworks more in my life than I do now that we have a baby. The people on the street next to ours have been lighting off pretty big ones for almost an hour now. My son seems to be sleeping through it for the time being. Hoping it stays that way or that these idiots stop soon.