August 2012 Moms

Ah, where is Sharona?

Srsly! I miss you! Where are yooooou? Are you out there??

Just get FB FFS so I can keep better tabs on you! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My Blog: Toronto Mama

Re: Ah, where is Sharona?

• Didn't she say that she was teaching viola lessons this week? Like a band camp or something? I just remember her posting about very disorganized teaching binders last week.

TTC since May 2010
    BFP#1 12/12/10  EDD 08/17/11  MM/C and D&C 01/21/11 
    BFP#2 11/25/11  EDD 08/09/12
    Baby Boy wanted to arrive early (35w6d) on 07/07/12

• I was wondering the same! She did say something about having less bump time during the summer.

Also, LD, what time zone are you in? I could totally look it up, but I'm lazy. I ask, because you are omnipresent on the bump. Not in the sense that you're always on, but you seem to span the morning crowd and the night one. 

SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image jodegaard:

I was wondering the same! She did say something about having less bump time during the summer.

Also, LD, what time zone are you in? I could totally look it up, but I'm lazy. I ask, because you are omnipresent on the bump. Not in the sense that you're always on, but you seem to span the morning crowd and the night one. 

She's in T.O. which is in the EST

TTC since May 2010
    BFP#1 12/12/10  EDD 08/17/11  MM/C and D&C 01/21/11 
    BFP#2 11/25/11  EDD 08/09/12
    Baby Boy wanted to arrive early (35w6d) on 07/07/12

• image Bluenoser4ever:
    image jodegaard:

I was wondering the same! She did say something about having less bump time during the summer.

She's in T.O. which is in the EST

Haha! I know. I sleep like 3hrs a night. Well a little more, but basically. Baby girl has been sleeping in till 1030 these days, so I'm rarely on in the early am. We are night owls.

My Blog: Toronto Mama
  • She said something about music camp and wouldn't be around much.

LD - so jealous for the 10:30.  S is up every morning at 5am.  Doesn't matter we don't have to get up for at least another hour.   

• I heard he song on the radio yesterday!

Muh muh muh my Sharona!

Hope all is well, S!
  • Hi! I'm here, but barely. The place where I'm staying has shiiiity wifi, so it takes 34325 minutes just to load one page. I just give up. I think I've read like two posts a day, but don't have the patience to wait for the pages to load to read any more, let alone post myself. 

I am at violin/viola camp and it's been super busy. I teach 6 hours of classes a day and my break time has coincided with S's naps so I can take a short nap as well before I have to plan out my next classes. S has been a trooper this week, sharing a hotel room with her mum and dad. And H has also been a super dad as well, watching S while I teach, taking her for walks, and letting her crawl all around our room.

Sharing a room with a 10.5 month old is challenging, since she goes to bed at 7-7:30 and we go to bed around 11. I've been trying to go to sleep earlier this week, so I'm well rested to teach, so we try to turn in around 10. S is in the pnp on one side of the room and we are on the other. We borrowed my parents' white noise machine and we also have the fan constantly running. We also have a couch on one side of the pnp, and a quilt draped over another to block out light. It's worked out okay. Not our ideal situation, but as my dad says, "you gotta do you gotta do".

Since H has been watching S all day and then tiptoeing at night stuck in our room, we sprung for a sitter last night to sit in our room while S slept. H and I got thai for dinner and then drinks and dessert at Wildfire afterwards. It was a real night out like adults. We both really needed that. 

We're not home until Monday, so I'll be missing/lurking until then. I miss you guys! Thanks for thinking of me, LiliD! 

sophiecollage2 image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker