Northern California Babies
Options

Livermore Tri-Valley New or soon to be Moms???

A little about myself, I am a 27, married 4 years to my lover and best friend, we just purchased a brand new home in South Livermore (move-in date is August 15th, 2013) and we just started TTC. This may sound silly but the day after (July 1st, 2013) we TTC'd I feel like I could be pregnant. I have this weird cramping off and on and it almost feels like it could be menstrual cramps but I don't start my cycle for another 12 days. I also have a twinging and fuzzy feeling in my abdominal area....It is too early to take an at-home pregnancy test but I am excited to see what the results are. 

Are there any other young Moms or soon to be Moms in the Tri-Valley area on here???? If so, I would like to connect. I am new to the area so it would be nice to meet other young/new Moms. 

Re: Livermore Tri-Valley New or soon to be Moms???

• Options

Hello there,

First Off, Congratulations on your new home and adventure into parenthood!!!

I just so happen to see your post and also happen to live in Livermore as well =)  We married last May and conceived in January =)

I am 19 weeks and 5 days pregnant with our first child together. I didn't find out I was pregnant until April, after a few weeks of body aches, nausea and fatigue, and a phone call to my Mama whom after discussion, informed me to take a test because she had the same symptoms as me when she was pregnant with me ;D Not exactly "planned" but we stopped using preventives about a year ago.

Welcome to the bump and my your efforts be rewarded ;)

Sammy

• Options
    Thank you cottenseed23 and congratulations! How exciting?! I just had a blood test done today and I find out the results by this evening....I am on pins and needles waiting....I really hope I am pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you Nursetrina! Congrats! Which gym do you workout at? Is it the Livermore Valley Tennis Club??? My hubby and I are shopping around for gym memberships. We have heard good things about 24 Hour Fitness and Livermore Valley Tennis Club.
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the area, loveyoga7!  I hope your test came back with some favorable results  :) 

Husband and I moved to Livermore last August.  I took at at-home test yesterday morning and it came back positive.  I have my first OB appointment at the end of the month.

Have you and your husband found a gym that you like?  My dentist goes to 24 Hour Fitness in Livermore and is always encouraging me to join!  Yoga is something I have been interested in for a while but haven't tried.  I was reading about Downtown Yoga in Pleasanton that offers prenatal yoga but only once a week so I have also been searching out other gyms/centers that offer these and other classes.

Again, welcome to the area and best of luck!  :)
  • Options

Hi There!

I just googled tri-valley yoga and this post came up.  I realize this post is a year old, but thought I'd reply anyway:) I'm a new mom to an almost 9 month old baby boy and live in east Dublin.  I've been looking to meet moms in the area as well.  My husband and I moved to Dublin from the city last July.  I'd love to chat!

Rachel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"