September 2012 Moms

GTKYLO - 10 ?'s for S12 Babies

1. What does YLO get excited about doing?

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing?

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food?

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food?

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position?

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove?

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy?

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy?

9. What is YLO?s eye color?

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  Slow ride, take it easy

Re: GTKYLO - 10 ?'s for S12 Babies

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Going outside, she kicks her feet like crazy

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Having us try to feel her gums for teeth, or putting anything in her mouth while she is cutting teeth.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Puffs and bananas

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? She doesn?t like meat!

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? On her right side with her right thumb in her mouth

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning done, and I am such a night owl, ugh.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Her ladybug mini-pillow pet.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Plastic beverage bottles

9. What is YLO?s eye color? From blue to gray, like her daddy?s

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? I could not believe how hard and loud this girl could scream! She is usually vocal, but fairly quiet. When she cut this tooth in she screamed her head off the one night. Next morning, boom tooth.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Slow ride, take it easy

• image BunkinMama:
    1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Cruising, nursing, reading

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Lying down, napping

3. YLOs favorite flavor/food? Currently, chicken parm and black bean quesadilla

4. YLOs least liked flavor/food? I think the texture of panko on fish weirded him out.

5. What is YLOs preferred sleep position? On belly, butt up, smooshed in the crib corner.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning dove.

7. What is YLOs favorite toy? Balls

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? A pig spatula [lost one on the plane and had to buy a new one]

9. What is YLOs eye color? Blueish with green and brown.

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didnt expect/surprised you? How much structure he needs to sleep well; how much more pleasant he is now than four months ago.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Swimming/baths

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Sitting in his high chair 

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Grapes

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Nothing so far, he eats it all

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? Stomach or side

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Happy medium?

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Anything his brother touches

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Water bottles

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Still blue so far, but his left eye has a green patch

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? He is not afraid of anything. He just dives right in to everything. No watching or figuring things out, just go/do/attack. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image BunkinMama:
    1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Baths/swimming and nursing.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Going down for a nap or losing sight of me.

3. YLOs favorite flavor/food? Plain Greek yogurt.

4. YLOs least liked flavor/food? Watermelon. He hates it :[

5. What is YLOs preferred sleep position? On his side and sideways at the foot of the crib.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning for sure.

7. What is YLOs favorite toy? Any board book. He loves putting them in his mouth and turning the pages.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? The plastic rectangular lid to the gerber baby food jars.

9. What is YLOs eye color? Blue.

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didnt expect/surprised you? He is so sweet in the mornings that I surprisingly don't mind waking up early with him.

ETA: words.
    imageimage

• image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Playing outside and swimming

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Laying on his back to get his diaper changed

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Pears and sweet potatoes

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Peas

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? on his side or belly

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? morning dove, but he's finally moving his wake up back a little bit

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Fisher Price walker

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? books

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Bright blue

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? That he's still not sleeping through the night...I expected to not be for about 6 months, but not 9.5!

Baby #1 Sept 2012. Baby #2 due Feb 2015.
  • image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? A - Tub (she has to crawl into the bathroom herself) H - Bottle (she literally kicks her legs and gets so excited when she sees her bottle!)

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Both - Getting clothes on

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Both - Kiwi...Oh man do they love Kiwi!!

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Both - Meat, they really just don't like any meat I give them

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? A - all over the place. She is a mover, every time I look in her room she is in a different spot/position in her crib H - next to me in my bed, she hates her crib lately

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Both - Morning Doves!

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? A - Prob her leap frog table H - her leap frog picnic basket

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? My hair brush...we have tantrums when I actually need to brush my hair

9. What is YLO?s eye color?  Both are Hazel

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? They have red hair!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Eating

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Getting cleaned/wiped off

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? He loves pancakes

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Anything too cold

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? He sleeps on his belly with his head butted up against the bars of the crib.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning dove, specifically 5:30 in the morning.  Ugh.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? He loves the ball-popping dinosaur and the doorway jumper

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? His paci, he likes putting it in other people's mouths and stealing it back.

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Blue

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? His blue eyes, only my grandfather and DH's grandfather have them.

imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Bath time & eating

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Diaper changes

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Pretty much anything we put on his tray.

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food?  Carrots

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? On his side.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Hmmm, probably a morning dove.  Thankfully he'll take a bottle & go back to sleep until an appropriate wake-up time.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Whatever his sister is playing with.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Wii remote

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? That his hair would grow so fast since DD's hair grows so slow!  I've already cut his hair twice.

image image

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Taking a bath

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Getting his nose or face wiped

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Puffs or anything bread-like

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Peaches/Pears

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? On his stomach

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning dove

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? A little baby piano that lights up when played

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Plastic water bottles

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? It should have been so obvious to me, but I was surprised that LO has the same red, curly hair as his sister. My hair is fairly dark and DH's is blonde with some strawberry, but I wouldn't say red. I really thought DS would be a little blonde boy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? She loves going in the jogging stroller, playing peek-a-boo, seeing her big brother or being part of any conversation. Her favorite thing is if I'm holding her and we're having "coffee chat."

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Right now, she hates bath time.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? She loves a lot of things, but gets very excited for pancakes, bananas and carrots.

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? She was totally unimpressed by watermelon.

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? On her stomach, with her butt in the air, or occasionally on her side

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Neither, lol. She likes to sleep. Given the choice though, she'd rather get up early than stay up late. By 7:30, she's beat.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Stacking rings

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Shoes -- I feel like I'm always re-directing her from trying to put a shoe in her mouth.

9. What is YLO?s eye color? blue

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? I didn't expect her to be such an easy baby. DS cried all.the.time, so even when she freaks out occasionally, I find she's easier to soothe.

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Wrestling on the floor

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Baths 

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Pancakes

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Bananas

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? Knees up on tummy

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? I guess you could consider 7 a morning dove

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Cars

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? His brother, Holdyn

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Not sure yet, either green or brown

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? He had dark hair.  

View Full Size ImageView Full Size ImageView Full Size Image

• LuvSDLuvSD
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its
    image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Baths

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Laying on her back to get her diaper changed and getting out of the tub. She screams whenever bath time is over.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Ritz crackers

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? She like pretty much everything she has tried so far.

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? On her belly, butt up, head against crib railings

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Early bird (Wed confession: I have never heard the expression "morning dove" before)

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Stacking cups and blocks

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Empty plastic bottle

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? She is still not STTN. Every once in awhile she will but most of the time she is up at least once.

imageimageimage

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Anything related to the dog.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Getting strapped into the carseat.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? String cheese

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Chicken.

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? All positions. Belly, back or side.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning for sure.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? The ring stacker.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Hoodie strings.

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Blue.

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? He's very observant. He watches and checks everything out before grapping it.

• image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Going for walks in the stroller. Bath time.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Getting strapped into his car seat.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Peaches.

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Peas.

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? Tummy sleeper.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? He's a morning kid. If he wakes at night, he goes right back to sleep with a few minutes of rocking.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? He loves blocks, his activity table, and big bouncy balls.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Remotes. Cell phones. Cords to electronics. He had a field day when he discovered an iPhone USB cord. (He was supervised. We don't let him play with cords, but if he sees them, he goes for it.)

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Blue.

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? The temper. From the time he was born, he has always been the kind of kid who has a long fuse. He'll be patient for a long time, but once he's had enough, he is done. No questions about it. I'm the same way, so to see him pick up that family trait so soon was surprising.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • image BunkinMama:
    1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Climbing the equipment at Gymboree
    2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Sitting still to get his nails clipped.
    3. YLOs favorite flavor/food? Meat and Cheerios.
    4. YLOs least liked flavor/food? Peas
    5. What is YLOs preferred sleep position? On his stomach with his arms over his head.
    6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning dove. He loves to cuddle in the morning.
    7. What is YLOs favorite toy? Stacking cups with a yellow ball that rattles.
    8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Paper. He likes to rip it apart and he tries to eat it.
    9. What is YLOs eye color? Bright blue with some green flecks.
    10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didnt expect/surprised you? He can go without a nap all day and be perfectly happy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 1. He gets excited about Mommy & Daddy and crawling/walking along the toy box.

2. He dislikes getting changed.

3. He loves puffs and bananas.

4. He eats all the things.

5. He sleeps on his belly or side in the crib.

6. He's a great sleeper so we actually have to wake him up in the morning.  

7. His brother's Angry Birds.

8. He loves the diaper caddy.

9. Blue

10. He's just SO HAPPY.  All the time.  I love it! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• image BunkinMama:
    1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Messing with the dishwasher, bath time

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? They both hate diaper changes and getting dressed, scream bloody murder every time

3. YLOs favorite flavor/food? Ravioli and spaghetti

4. YLOs least liked flavor/food? Banana

5. What is YLOs preferred sleep position? Baby K sleeps on his side and baby H sleeps on his stomach with his butt in the air

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Baby K is so sweet and happy in the morning, baby H is a grumpballer in the mornings. They are both so tired after daycare that they usually go down for the night pretty easily.

7. What is YLOs favorite toy? Anything that's not really a toy, door stoppers, dog bowl, boxes, etc.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? See above, they are also obsessed with the dishwasher

9. What is YLOs eye color? Baby K is blue, baby H is hazel

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didnt expect/surprised you? They look nothing alike, they don't even look related
  • 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Taking a bath, playing in any sort of water, eating, playing with the cats.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing?  Getting out of the bathtub and getting a diaper put on.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Sweet Potatoes

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Peas

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? This - 

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove?  She loves mornings.  Nights, not so much.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Her play table, or any electronic device she isn't allowed to have.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Spoons and cups.

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Greyish Blue, sometimes they have flecks of green or gold in them too.

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you?  I think little kids are funny, but I didn't think I would be so amused by the things she does already.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • KisstyKissty
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its Second Anniversary

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Eating, swimming & going outside

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? diaper changes, getting dressed and wiped clean after eating

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Sweet potatoes, puffs

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Prunes

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? Side but he is all over the crib by morning he's in the corner

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Stuffed elephant that has rattles and rings

8. What does YLO like playing the most that is not a traditional toy? The tag to anything

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Brown with an outer blue ring

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? He loves me to sing (I can't carry a tune in a bucket) and that he's a morning baby DH & I hate mornings.  He's a very easy baby.

imageimage 

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Walking with his hands held. Anytime the dog is around. Playing pat a cake ALL DAY LONG.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Walking in a direction he did not choose, stopping the walking, being out in his car seat sometimes.

3. YLOs favorite flavor/food? Cheerios or pickles. He eats anything though.

4. YLOs least liked flavor/food? Really can't think of anything!

5. What is YLOs preferred sleep position? He is all over the place. Doesn't care how he sleeps.

7. What is YLOs favorite toy? Scout. OMG Scout is the greatest thing ever.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? We have windows that you crank open, and he likes to pull the crank off and bang it on everything.

9. What is YLOs eye color? Blue

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didnt expect/surprised you? I didn't expect him to be so crazy. He is in the move ALL day. He doesn't sit quietly. He loves to be thrown around and move now that he can.

• image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing?

almost everything, being chased, going outside, food 

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing?

getting her diaper changed and napping 

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food?

squash 

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food?

chicken  

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position?

contorted 

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove?

neither 

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy?

PAPER 

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy?

Oh, well paper. Traditional toy would be a ball.

9. What is YLO?s eye color?

blue/grey 

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you?

i expected her to have dark eyes, I didn't expect her to be so social 

TTC since September 2009

9 months with a RE, surprise BFP on a break cycle Jan 2012

Baby girl born September 13,2012 at 41 weeks

PAIF/SAIF welcome

• image BunkinMama:
    1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Baths. She goes crazy when she hears the water.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Waiting for food. When she's hungry, she wants it NOW.

3. YLOs favorite flavor/food? Chicken

4. YLOs least liked flavor/food? Raspberries

5. What is YLOs preferred sleep position? Tummy

7. What is YLOs favorite toy?
    . Sophie
    8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Her brothers

9. What is YLOs eye color? Big blues

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didnt expect/surprised you? I really love having a daughter. I didn't realize how much I wanted a girl!
  • 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? dancing with mom/dad, singing songs

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? recently, eating. ugh.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? puffs. bananas. yogurt. raspberries.

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? oatmeal/cereals. 

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? on her belly, sprawled out, taking up pretty much the whole crib.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? morning, for sure.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? currently, her stacking rings.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? the straps on her stroller/car seat/diaper bag. pretty much any strap. or tags. she loves tags.

9. What is YLO?s eye color? dark blue

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? how curious she is. and how she will not fall asleep if things are happening around her.

funny 

• klgrh6klgrh6
    Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Love Its Name Dropper

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Being pretend dropped or slightly thrown in the air. I think she enjoys the rush feeling.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? diaper changes

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? She is loving the broccoli and apple pouches by Plum organic and she's like a moth to a flame when she sees ice cream or cheerios.

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Eggs and Pancakes, she just pushes them back out of her mouth within seconds of putting them in. She's weird most kids love those two things.

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? on her belly or butt in the air

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? night owl and this mommy would like some sleep.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? balls

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? DH's feet, she likes to tickle them. It's hilarious!

9. What is YLO?s eye color? Blue but slightly grey depending on the light. Just like mine!

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? I'm surprised by how much personality she has already. She is so funny and smart. It makes me so proud. I think I'm surprised by how my emotions have changed because of her and how it's made me a softer person.

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Going in the bath. As soon as we start the water she start dancing, laughing and flailing her arms like a crazy person.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing?Getting shots, she had one this morning. It was so sad.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food?She likes mangoes, they are definitely her favorite.

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food?Green beans, she hates them. But likes peas.

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position?On her belly, arms over her head.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove?Night owl. Go to sleep evil, smiling baby.

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy?Violet, she loves that damn dog.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy?My keys. She wants to eat them all day long.

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you?That she has hair like Rod Stewart, I didn't see that coming.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Super Chill Baby #4 EDD: 10.01.14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • miss50miss50
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its

1.  Seeing the dogs run around.  And chocolate.  Just like her mama.

2.  Dislikes laying on her back.  Taking baths without me in it.

3.  CHOCOLATE!  Ice Cream.  Bananas.  Chicken wings/BBQ.

4.  Squash.  That's pretty much the only thing she hates and we have tried onions, peppers, and citrus.

5.   Praying position.  Face down.  Weirdo.

6.  Morning dove.  Just like her dadah!

7.  Favorite ACTUAL toy is this silly disney bird that is like a wind chime.  She actually picked it out herself.  I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

8.  Anything with cords.  I think it's the "NO" that makes her want to play with them.  Also, her dad's remote.  She has one. It's white.  She wants the Chicago Bears remote.  Silly kid!

9.  Blue eyes.  She didn't really have a choice in the matter.  

10.  GOOD QUESTION.  ...to be continued.

• image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Lots of things, but he loves seeing DH for the first time when he comes home from work. He also loves watching and giggling at the dogs even if they're just lying there. Weird kid.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Having something taken away from him. Having his arms out through sleeves. Having his face washed unless you make silly noises while you do it.

3. YLOs favorite flavor/food? Applesauce. Cheerios/puffs. Recently discovered he loves crackers.

4. YLOs least liked flavor/food? Broccoli unless its mixed with something sweet like applesauce, or has garlic or basil in it.

5. What is YLOs preferred sleep position? Another vote for on the belly with butt in the air and head smushed in the corner of the crib.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Morning. Ugh.

7. What is YLOs favorite toy? A tonka four wheeler. And some blocks from Ikea.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Another vote for water bottles. Also cardboard the dogs have ripped up.

9. What is YLOs eye color? Baby blue.

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didnt expect/surprised you? Everyone always said that cheesy thing about how you never know what love is until you have a baby and I always thought it was just a cliche, but... It's so true. Never knew I could feel this way about something that poops so much. ;]
    image image image

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • image BunkinMama:

1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Getting naked. Going in her pool. 

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Getting strapped in her car seat. 

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Strawberries. 

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? I tried pur?ed peas. She wouldn't touch them. Whole peas are fine though!

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? In bed curled up against me or my H. In her crib- on her side. 

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Both? 

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? Books

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy? Pop bottles. 

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you? That she looks EXATLY like my H and acts like him too. She loves making people laugh! I'm also surprised that she came out with super dark hair and now it's blonde. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. What does YLO get excited about doing?
    They both get really excited about drinking out of their sippy cups. 

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing?
    There really isn't anything that they consistently dislike. DS can get rather upset about putting clothes on and DD can be down right mean about taking her Zantac.  

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food?
    DS loves raspberries. DD likes meat. Ribs are her favorite. 

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food?
    DS doesn't like yogurt much. He'll eat it sometimes, but he's not a huge fan. DD didn't get a kick out of peanut butter. We've only tried it once though, so maybe it'll grow on her. 

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position?
    As soon as I put them in cribs (when drowsy), they roll towards the center of the room - DS to his left, DD to her right. They always end up on their bellies though.  

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove?
    I have one of each. DS is always the first one up and he's automatically wide awake. DD would totally sleep for another hour of so and it takes her a while to get moving. 

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy?
    They both really like their activity tables. We have two, one upstairs and one downstairs. They get a lot of use. 

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy?
    Gosh, everything. They love my cell phone and the iPad. Kitchen utensils are big right now too. 

9. What is YLO?s eye color?
    DS has blue eyes and DD has green/hazel. 

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you?
    I always thought DS would look more like DH and DD would look more like me based on the ultrasounds. They definitely have features from both of us, but its opposite of what I expected. 
    B/G TWINS born at 35wks 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• 1. What does YLO get excited about doing? Getting picked up and getting naked, she kicks her feet like crazy and laughs.

2. What does YLO greatly dislike doing? Actually having to lie on her back to get her diaper changed.

3. YLO?s favorite flavor/food? Seems to be puffs, sweet potato, chicken, mango and apple sauce.

4. YLO?s least liked flavor/food? Spinach and broccoli.

5. What is YLO?s preferred sleep position? On her tummy, butt in the air, face shmooshed into the corner of her crib.

6. Is YLO a night owl or morning dove? Night owl

7. What is YLO?s favorite toy? She loves her Green Lantern plushie, her little GL and Superman Little People, stacking rings, anything that shakes and makes noise.

8. What does YLO like playing with the most that is not a traditional toy?A rubbermaid whisk.

9. What is YLO?s eye color? They look navy blue

10. Tell us one thing about YLO that you didn?t expect/surprised you?Her firecracker personality. She's a little crazy and I love it.