December 2013 Moms

Re: Hot dogs?

• I had one yesterday cooked on the charcoal grill,  yummyyummy
    Sandralee
  • Huh? Fine in moderation, I doubt anyone is gonna flame you on this board for enjoying one.

Our rainbow has arrived!

Baby Boy ColeRose born 12.6.13 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Hot dogs have been my go to food this pregnancy. All through the first tri ms, hot dogs were the one thing I could always get hungry for.

• image Opl123:
    Crucify me!

Enjoy.

What are you talking about?
  • What is it about hot dogs, anyway? Is it the nitrates?

• Sonic has Pretzel dogs with bacon and cheese. I'm not sure if Sonic is regional or not but omg yum if you have one near you...and I wouldn't worry about eating them occasionally, it's not like you are entering a hot dog eating contest.
  • I said sorry to my bun in the oven along time ago cuz I eat EVERYTHING!!! I can't help it I'm always hungry and want it all :
  • image ColeRose:
    Huh? Fine in moderation, I doubt anyone is gonna flame you on this board for enjoying one.

Huh x 2.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimage
  • Yes it's the nitrates, eat it in moderation.
  • I have been eating vegetarian hotdogs, with sauce, mustard, caramarlized onions and grated cheese, in a yummy white bun... Mmmm so healthy!
  • esf60esf60
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its First Anniversary
    There's an entire thread about no no foods and about half the people mention that they eat hot dogs. Might want to check that out.
    March Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Mom
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image KELLILOVESJOSH:
    Sonic has Pretzel dogs with bacon and cheese. I'm not sure if Sonic is regional or not but omg yum if you have one near you...and I wouldn't worry about eating them occasionally, it's not like you are entering a hot dog eating contest.[/quote

Must. try. sonic. pretzel. dog.

http://cdn.cl9.vanillaforums.com/thebump.vanillaforums.com/FileUpload/ac/ff97a3d2baa64b5b9f084873994722.jpg

D13 April Siggy Challenge: Google Image Search of your Screen Nameimage
  • image tesskerr:
    I have been eating vegetarian hotdogs, with sauce, mustard, caramarlized onions and grated cheese, in a yummy white bun... Mmmm so healthy!

Oh drool this sounds good, not a bad idea actually....

I have two packs of hotdogs in my fridge and I eat two or three a week. They are my crave food unfortunately.
  • Mmmmm. I heart nitrates.
    image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image KELLILOVESJOSH:
    Sonic has Pretzel dogs with bacon and cheese. I'm not sure if Sonic is regional or not but omg yum if you have one near you...and I wouldn't worry about eating them occasionally, it's not like you are entering a hot dog eating contest.

I've gotta have this! Yummy.

photo d893fbd7-120b-4077-8299-7ceb676b324f_zps7e9a5e5e.jpgphoto 6912402d-4ea5-4f09-8296-7337255ed776_zps89fc6811.jpgphoto ace00e8a-ce8a-46f5-9636-ab1d1a5eedd4_zpsdde0fbdf.jpg
  • Applegate farm hot dogs are really good and nitrate free...so there you go.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image esf60:
    There's an entire thread about no no foods and about half the people mention that they eat hot dogs. Might want to check that out.
    what am I talking about? This! Ha.
  • image Opl123:
    image esf60:

I'm confused.

TTC since 12/11, miscarriage in 2012, BFP 3/27/13 - EDD 12/08/13 - Team Green turned Pink!  Mini DSB was born 12/17/13.  So in love.

I love GIFs!!!

• image Opl123:
    image esf60:

So you started this thread just to stir things up? Okay.

Our rainbow has arrived!

Baby Boy ColeRose born 12.6.13 

*Everyone Always Welcome*

• jmb527jmb527
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its

image Opl123:
    image esf60:

• image jmb527:

image Opl123:
    image esf60:

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas

I never knew emptiness could weigh so much, she said.  I can barely hold it.  So he sat beside her & reached for her hand, and they held it together. - Brian Andreas

4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~

• image ColeRose:

image Opl123:
    image esf60:

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas

I never knew emptiness could weigh so much, she said.  I can barely hold it.  So he sat beside her & reached for her hand, and they held it together. - Brian Andreas

4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~

• jmb527jmb527
    250 Answers 2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    image VCGolfNYC:
    image ColeRose:

image Opl123:
    image esf60:

• image swirl25:
    Applegate farm hot dogs are really good and nitrate free...so there you go.

They make great nitrate free bacon too. YUM.

D13 Siggy Challenge:Google your screen name.

photo queef.gif
  • esf60esf60
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its First Anniversary

image Opl123:
    image esf60:

well aren't you clever!

March Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Mom