1. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. H LOVES to tease me about this, although he did not know this about me until after we were married.
2. I have a huge mouth, my friends make fun of me, but I am constantly complimented on my smile so it fits me and my personality. (Think Julia Roberts).
3. My dad once gave Matthew McConaughey (sp?) a ride home from the Austin rodeo before he was super famous - he was really high and about to pass out so my dad gave him a ride - but made him ride in the back of his truck (the bed) because he didn't want him to throw up lol
4. Someone down the road from me trains tigers. They have had mountain lions, tigers, lions, etc. - random large cats - they train them for movies, etc. Very strange and when our friend/neighbor told us about it we thought he was insane, until we drove by and saw them for ourselves. Freaky.
5. I love school and would go on for my PhD if I didn't have school loans already. It wouldn't be very beneficial in my field unless I wanted to teach and I do not want that at this stage in my life, so I won't go on, but I do miss the structure of school.