So, I'm nervous. I am on vacation in Maine this week, and asked my OB before leaving if lobster was cool to eat. She said absolutely, as long as it was well cooked.
So of COURSE last night while chowing down on lobster, I bit into the claw of my second one and yup, it was definitely undercooked. I swallowed it before fully realizing what was up.
Just a small bite and so far I am not having any symptoms of food poisoning or anything. But I am still so nervous. If the lobster did have bacteria or something, would it definitely hurt the baby? If I make it through to tomorrow without developing food poisoning, does that mean I am in the clear? AAAACK!