December 2011 Moms

Two Thing Tuesday

1. Where do you put your keys?

2. How many sets of sheets do you have for your bed? For LO's bed?

Re: Two Thing Tuesday

• -T--T- member
    1. We have a key hook that is extremely full do to DH's many keys

2. 2 sets for our bed. 5 for DS.
  • Where do you put your keys?  On the table, on the counter, in my purse - yes I'm so disorganized and have said for years I need a key hook!

2. How many sets of sheets do you have for your bed? For LO's bed?  For us - 2, but I only like one so I really only use one.  They are so super soft!  For DD - 2, for DS - 3. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  Wherever I set them down.  This leads to a lot of confusion when I'm trying to leave the house every morning.

2.  3 sets for my bed.  Several sheets for the crib, but we use about 3 of them in regular rotation.

• 1. side pocket of diaper bag or kitchen table.

2. One set for my bed that match (one old ugly set for 2am emergencies).  2 fitted sheets for DD's crib and 2 fitted sheets for DS's bed. 

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • 1. On the kitchen counter or on the dresser in our room.

2. 2 sets for our bed and 3 sets for DS 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• RicolaRicola member

image-T-:
    1. Where do you put your keys?

We have a board with 2 hooks in the kitchen for our keys 

2. How many sets of sheets do you have for your bed?

1 only! I need to buy more. I hate spending money on stuff like that.  

For LO's bed?

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • motangmotang member
    1. I keep my keys on the kitchen counter.

2. I have 3 sets for our bed and 4 for my LO.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1.  I put my keys on a hook next to our front door.  Well, I"m supposed to, but sometimes, I leave them in weird places or DD takes them and then I freak out in the morning trying to leave for work.

2.  I only have one set for our bed which is kind of a pain.  For DD's bed, we have 3 sets.

• 1. There's a little raised shelf on our kitchen island. We put our keys there along with all the mail. I hate how cluttered it looks but such life...

2. We have 2 sets for our bed and probably 10+ for LO as well as 3 mattress protectors but those are all hand-me-downs from my sisters. One of the many benefits of having 5 older sisters ha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1, On a key hook by the garage door

2, 2 for us, and two for DS, it can be hard work if he is sick, but other than that it works for us.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• 1. Keys are supposed to be on a hook by the garage door, but are often left on the counter/in my purse/in my coat pocket. My spare set is in the drawer of the little table by the front door.

2. We have 4 sets for ours (but really only use three of them) and I think 4 crib sheets. 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"