Trying to Get Pregnant

****2WW Tuesday****

2»

Re: ****2WW Tuesday****

• Cycle/Month:  12/20

CD/DPO:   27/6

Timing:  O-4, O-3, O-1

Testing Plans:  Friday, 9DPO

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  I had a big dip today, but still above the coverline.  On my BFP chart from November, I had a rather big dip on 6DPO as well so I am hoping that's a good sign but I am trying really hard not to read into it.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   The Shawshank Redemption
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Mad Apple I see something too!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 7 dpo

Timing: good

Testing plans: not unless AF doesn't show

Randoms:  I pretty much go back and forth all day between being excited about the possibility of being pregnant and scared sh!tless about having 2 kids

GTKY: The Princess Bride.  Empire Records, Almost Famous, and High Fidelity get honorable mentions.

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 9/8

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: o-4, o-2

Testing Plans: not sure yet, I have absolutely no confidence in it this month

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I'm just so tired of trying right now. I'd lover to take a month "off" and just relax but I know my crazy brain would still be analyzing everything and temping keeps me sane about it!

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   Ummm... Gone With the Wind or Arsenic and Old Lace

image  image

• Cycle/Month: 21/21

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: O-1, O

Testing Plans: Tested this AM, and guess what? Yep, negative. I'm not sure if I'll test again.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Ugh!!!!!! Come on body...work with me!

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Sound of Music  

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• imagebearkitty03:

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   I love Pride and Prejudice...the BBC miniseries not the new one.  I never really got into the original version either.

This is my favorite movie / series of all time too!! I loooove Colin Firth as Mr Darcy!!

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: good, I think

Testing Plans: Wait 10 more days :(

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: none yet

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! The Whole Nine Yards 

TTC #1 since June 2013

Me: 24
    DH: 26 Very Low Count (only 15 active), Low Testosterone

IVF with ICSI in October
    ER - 10-6-13  12 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized
    ET  - 10-11-13
    BFP - 10-23-2013
    Beta #1 (14dp5dt)- 1122
    Beta #2 (17dp5dt) - 3266

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageelizabethb3:
    imagebabybean82:

Cycle/Month: 13/11

CD/DPO: 29/14

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: bfn's since 10dpo just waiting on AF now

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I found a lump in my left breast yesterday...... kinda freaked out about it so going to see the Dr. next week.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   Dangerous Beauty, or the 1st Sex and the City movie.

Sorry about the lump! I know it's scary, but it's more than likely nothing. It's good you're getting it checked out, though. Sending positive thoughts your way! 

Thanks, Yea I had one about  4 years ago and they removed it and it was nothing but it's still a scary thing to find.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: O-4, O-2, O-1

Testing Plans: July 11th

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I'm still spotting from O. Ugh, I hope it's not always like this.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Of all time? I don't know if I can choose! Harry Potter, Shaun of the Dead, Home Alone are in my top 5 though...

• Bah. I went to buy tests for tomorrow am.. and when I got home I couldn't resist using one ..hangs head in shame.. It was negative lol. Sigh. I guess if my temp is still up in the morning then I will test.
  • And holllllaaaaaaa... I'm finally not a "newbie!"

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO: cd29 5dpo

Timing: withdrawl Used on O day. Tta until sept

Testing Plans: only if am late

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:
    My heart has been racing for the last couple of days.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   
    Um... I don't feel strongly right now towards any movie. Never ending story is one of my favorites though.
  • Cycle/Month: 2

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: Who am I kidding, I will test tomorrow, and every morning until AF probably. 

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: No symptoms that I didn't get last time (sooooore boobs), but my temp just rose this morning a whole degree. I stared at the thermometer in disbelief, and followed up by googling. Now I know what a triphasic chart is, and I'm reading *way* too much into it. 

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!: How could I choose just one? Right now "Harold and Maude" comes to mind.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD: December 8, 2014

• Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: i think 20..if i'm able to count right now

Timing:  absolutely eod

Testing Plans: July the 10th (my mom's actual birthday) maybe the Saturday though might be having dinner at my house for her... want to be creative in telling the family, last time i showed her my pee stick...right after i took it 

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: crampy on and off. 

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   I like Father of the Bride movies  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageMadApple:
    Cycle/Month: 1/1 1st since CP in Jan

CD/DPO: 24 / 9

Timing: If O estimate is right: 4, 2, O

Testing Plans:nbsp; I caved and tested this morning. I'll test again on 7/4 to see if there really is a line forming.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I was trying to wait for AF, but I tested this morning. I tried really hard to talk myself out of it by looking through pee stick photo galleries of 9 DPO tests and all the awesome BFNs, but my dumbss had to test anyway! I don't know if I'm going crazier now that I think I might see something than I would have just waiting a few more days.I think I see the beginnings of a line. It was hard to photograph with my phone, but I can still see it when I tilt my screen. What do you think?Picture Here

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time? I don't know if I have a favorite, but I do have two movies I could watch over and over and over again Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory from the 70s and The Princess Bride.ETA: Pic Linky

I am in the same boat as you, a very very very squinty line, my H says he's not sure but maybe. Fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: O-3, O-1, O, O+1

Testing Plans: I sort of want to test on the 4th, but its only 7DPO, so I know its stupid.  However, I know I will have some beers at the BBQ, so I feel like the responsible thing would be to pee on a Wondfo first, JIC.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I did have 1 instance of spotting this evening, which was odd because I've never spotted this far before AF before

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   I love watching movies so much, but I don't like watching them more than once.  I would rather watch a new movie I haven't seen.  So I don't have a favorite.

ETA: Spelling 

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"