Trying to Get Pregnant

****2WW Tuesday****

And holllllaaaaaaa... I'm finally not a "newbie!"

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   

imageBFP #1- EDD 12/5/13. MC @ 5w. *Currently TTA*image
TTGP August Signature Challenge- Childhood Cartoon- Scooby Doo

Re: ****2WW Tuesday****

• Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: really good

Testing Plans: This Friday

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: none

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   Say Anything...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

• Cycle/Month: 1/1 NTNP

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: -5, -4, +1

Testing Plans: I actually caved this morning and was going to test, only to realize I had no tests. Originally I was going to wait for the 4th (14 DPO) then convinced myself to test tomorrow so I could hopefully get my levels checked if positive, then this morning convinced myself again since my temp did not drop at all. So I guess I will go buy some tonight for tomorrow.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Still having lots of symptoms lol, and like I said, temp still up. Are hot flashes a symptom? I had night sweats all night last night and still feeling flushed today.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Probably have to go with Star Wars!! Episodes 4-6.

• KP0908KP0908
    100 Comments

Cycle/Month: 4 / 6 (2/2 TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 21 / 6

Timing: O-3, O-1

Testing Plans: No clue. I'm on vaca. Sane me thinks I can wait until we get back.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Still getting used to this whole charting thing. Have a little wave pattern going on.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!  Mary Poppins. I've loved it since I was a kid. It's my go-to, feel good movie.  

• KP0908KP0908
    100 Comments
    image themrsJRD:

Cycle/Month: 1/1 NTNP

Testing Plans: I actually caved this morning and was going to test, only to realize I had no tests. Originally I was going to wait for the 4th (14 DPO) then convinced myself to test tomorrow so I could hopefully get my levels checked if positive, then this morning convinced myself again since my temp did not drop at all. So I guess I will go buy some tonight for tomorrow.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Still having lots of symptoms lol, and like I said, temp still up. Are hot flashes a symptom? I had night sweats all night last night and still feeling flushed today.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Probably have to go with Star Wars!! Episodes 4-6.

FX you get some good news tomorrow!

• Cycle/Month: 5/5 (2/2 w/FF)

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: High according to FF

Testing Plans:  Maybe at 12dpo, maybe not

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  I have some pretty crazy temp flux since i haven't been sleeping so good lately.  My chart looks a little scary but I know looks aren't everything.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   I love Pride and Prejudice...the BBC miniseries not the new one.  I never really got into the original version either.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1 (1st since CP in Jan)

CD/DPO: 24 / 9

Timing: If O estimate is right: -4, -2, O

Testing Plans:  I caved and tested this morning. I'll test again on 7/4 to see if there really is a line forming.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I was trying to wait for AF, but I tested this morning. I tried really hard to talk myself out of it by looking through pee stick photo galleries of 9 DPO tests and all the awesome BFNs, but my dumb@ss had to test anyway! I don't know if I'm going crazier now that I think I might see something than I would have just waiting a few more days.

I think I see the beginnings of a line. It was hard to photograph with my phone, but I can still see it when I tilt my screen. What do you think?

Picture Here

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time? I don't know if I have a favorite, but I do have two movies I could watch over and over and over again - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (from the 70s) and The Princess Bride.

ETA: Pic Linky

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers  image
    ★ BFP 7.3.13 ★ EDD 3.16.14 ★ A/S 10.31.13 - Discovered SUA/2VC ★ U/S 11.19.13 - Everything looks good
    ★ Claire Avery born 1.28.14 via emergency c/s due to placental abruption @ 33 weeks
  • image MadApple:

Cycle/Month: 1/1 (1st since CP in Jan)

Testing Plans:  I caved and tested this morning. I'll test again on 7/4 to see if there really is a line forming.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I was trying to wait for AF, but I tested this morning. I tried really hard to talk myself out of it by looking through pee stick photo galleries of 9 DPO tests and all the awesome BFNs, but my dumb@ss had to test anyway! I don't know if I'm going crazier now that I think I might see something than I would have just waiting a few more days.

I think I see the beginnings of a line. It was hard to photograph with my phone, but I can still see it when I tilt my screen. What do you think?

Picture Here

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time? I don't know if I have a favorite, but I do have two movies I could watch over and over and over again - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (from the 70s) and The Princess Bride.

I looked from many angles and also think I see something. It's kinda iffy but it's still early. I would test again tomorrow lol. FX for you! 

• Cycle/Month: 13/12

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: O-3,O-2,O

Testing Plans: none

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Cramping. My temp dropped again, so I'm just waiting on AF.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!? I have no idea. I'm not really a big movie person, so there are some movies that I like but nothing stands out in my mind.

*************************** siggy warning ***************************

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• image KP0908:
    image themrsJRD:

Thanks! And don't worry about your wavy chart.. my post-o chart looks goofy too lol. 

• Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: O-1 O O+1

Testing Plans: tested this morning, BFN will probably try again tomorrow.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I had a good temp spike this morning, which is really making me hopeful! 

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!  The notebook

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)image 
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 IT'S A BOY!

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: okay I guess

Testing Plans: wait to see what AF does

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: phantom symptoms, hmm: nauseous on and off the past 2 to 3 days, heartburn at some point every day the last 3 or 4 days, and brown spotting this morning. We'll see what happens.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Steel Magnolias! Love it!
  • themrsJRD, you're a bronze goddess! Woot!

Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 26/6

Timing: Good.

Testing Plans: Sunday.

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: my face is so broken out that it kills to put foundation on. And this is going to sound really weird, but I get the same pimple every month in the TWW. It's right by my jawline and really hurts. I feel like a walking zit right now. Aaand I want to rip my nipples off.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Pretty Woman.
    Chart   BFP: 12/08/13 EDD: 08/15/14   Blog

• Well, I didn't plan on participating in these threads for a few more months, but I ovulated sooner than I thought I would (according to FF) and had a slip up during my fertile window. So conception is possible this month, but if not, I will seriously TTA until mid Sept.

Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: O-2

Testing Plans: none at this time

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks:  not entirely convinced i ovulated as early as CD12.. maybe CD13 or 14 are more likely, but I did miss temps on those days so who knows.  I usually get nipple sensitivity right around ovulation and that didn't start until evening of CD14.  But this is my 1st cycle temping so I'm not sure if the sensitivity starts 2 days later or right away or what in my case.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Hmm, tough one.. I really liked Jurassic Park and Home Alone when they came out.  As far as more adult movies go.. meh!
  • Cycle/Month: 1

CD/DPO: 32/16 (I think! Wasn't charting/temping or anything.)

Timing: If my O guess is right: -3, -1, O, +2, +3

Testing: Friday! I took one last Thursday, BFN and tested again Sunday morning, BFN.

Thoughts/Symptoms: Lots of symptoms, naturally. Dry mouth, headache, fatigue, slight nausea, boobs sore as hell, backache, cold symptoms etc. Cramping has stopped, but I never cramp before AF so I'm keeping my FX. I also had "spotting", if you can call it that, for the first time ever. Last Friday morning, I peed and when I wiped, there was two or three small drops of pink/red blood on the toilet paper. Nothing in toilet, nothing in underwear and it never happened again. If that was the elusive IB, Google is telling me it can be another 4-5 days after it happens before an HPT will pick it up. So who knows?

GTKY: Back to The Future, without a doubt. 

• image themrsJRD:

Good luck tomorrow! And yay for no longer being a newbie!

• gonzolgonzol
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

Cycle/Month: 16/18

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: Still testing out my trigger. It's dwindling now. I'm debating stopping testing once it's completely out until 10-11dpo or something. Or if I should just test daily to watch it. 

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: My temp finally went up. I'm pretty sure now that the meds were throwing it off b/c I got sore boobs late last night which line up w/ every other cycle at 3 dpo. 

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Hmm. I don't know if I have a favorite of all time. There's so many movies that I love. 

DS: 8/9/11
    Cycle 22: BFFP EDD Aug 30, 2014 
    Beta 1: 17.9- Beta 2: 74.9- Beta 3: 341-
    IT'S A GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • KP0908KP0908
    100 Comments
    image themrsJRD:
    image KP0908:
    image themrsJRD:

Thanks! And don't worry about your wavy chart.. my post-o chart looks goofy too lol. 

Thanks! I've been trying not to focus on it too much. It's my first month charting, so who knows what "normal" is.

• image MadApple:

Picture Here

Ya know, I think I might just see something too! Hope it becomes more convincing shortly - GL!

• image al-e:
    themrsJRD, you're a bronze goddess! Woot! Cycle/Month: 5/6 CD/DPO: 26/6 Timing: Good. Testing Plans: Sunday. Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: my face is so broken out that it kills to put foundation on. And this is going to sound really weird, but I get the same pimple every month in the TWW. It's right by my jawline and really hurts. I feel like a walking zit right now. Aaand I want to rip my nipples off. GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?! Pretty Woman.

Woot! You know, when I was a teenager I would always get a sore on the inside of my lip before I got my period. It was ANNOYING, but I knew what it meant. LMAO about your nipples. I'm sure you're not laughing though. I hate that too, brushing up against anything hurts! 

• image Wildfire2011:
    image themrsJRD:

Good luck tomorrow! And yay for no longer being a newbie!

Thank you :) 

• image MadApple:

Picture Here

At first, I was like "Um... I see nothing", but the longer I look at it, the more I can see it! Test again tomorrow for sure!

I also love the 70s Willy Wonka... except for the "Cheer Up, Charlie" song. I used to get up and ffwd my vcr every time that part came on, ugh. 

• image MadApple:

Picture Here

Thanks for taking a look themrsJRD and Wildfire!

I wish the picture came out better, but I'm glad you might see something there too.

★ BFP 7.3.13 ★ EDD 3.16.14 ★ A/S 10.31.13 - Discovered SUA/2VC ★ U/S 11.19.13 - Everything looks good
    ★ Claire Avery born 1.28.14 via emergency c/s due to placental abruption @ 33 weeks
  • image sitcom:
    image MadApple:

Picture Here

At first, I was like "Um... I see nothing", but the longer I look at it, the more I can see it! Test again tomorrow for sure!

I also love the 70s Willy Wonka... except for the "Cheer Up, Charlie" song. I used to get up and ffwd my vcr every time that part came on, ugh. 

Thanks for looking! I'm glad I have 4 more HPTs waiting to be used. Stick out tongue

I hate "Cheer Up Charlie" and always ffwd through it too. I often just watch the beginning school scene and then skip ahead to when they get to the factory.

• image themrsJRD:

Definitely get some tests. FX for you!

• TRS48TRS48
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper First Answer

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/5?

Timing: O-6,O-4, O-1?

Testing Plans: None

Thoughts: I've had a stubborn headache for 4 days that won't go away!  Also, I'm looking forward to having hubby home on 4th of July so we can steal a day. Even when he's "off" work, he works... but his company does not allow their employees to work on big holidays... so all his attention is mine! LOVE them for that! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: O, O plus 2

Testing Plans: negative hpt's 10dpo and today. Won't test again until I missed my period expected in 2 days

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Totally was convinced this was the month. I've been nauseous for days but with two negative hpts I'm probably out. Finally decided to go for the FF vip promo today :)

GTKY: When Harry Met Sally  

72614 1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 13/11

CD/DPO: 29/14

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: bfn's since 10dpo just waiting on AF now

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: I found a lump in my left breast yesterday...... kinda freaked out about it so going to see the Dr. next week.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   Dangerous Beauty, or the 1st Sex and the City movie.

Type 1 Diabetic
    BFP 10/2005 EDD 5/31/2006 Missed MC 11/2005 D&C
    BFP 12/25/2012 EDD 9/7/2013 Missed MC 1/28/13 
    BFP 9/21/13 EDD 6/4/14 Hoping for a sticky baby!
    Diagnosed with pre-e 3/11/14

Liam born 3/14/14 @ 9:05pm 2lbs 13.5oz
    Diagnosed with a bicuspid aortic valve 3/15/14
    Bicuspid valve created severe aortic stenosis as of 4/24/14 transferred to U of I
    Balloon valvuloplasty on 4/25/14 was a success
    G-Tube placed 7/3/14
    After 114 days in the NICU finally home on 7/6/14 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 35/11

Timing: O-3, O-1, O+2

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday. I refrained from testing today (go me!), and I'll test again tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, and...until I know what's going on!

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: Ha cramps again all day yesterday. I thought for sure that AF was knocking at the door - I even put a pantiliner in. But when I felt some "wetness" and went to check it out, it was just more CM. I know this is quite normal, but it just seems very abnormal for me. Who knows, though. I'm much more take it as it comes now. And I figure if I do get AF, at least I'll be able to drink during our 4th of July trip! I just hope I know one way or the other by then.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time?!?!?!   I love the original Star Wars movies and Back to the Future, but my less popular answer would be Coraline! 

• image themrsJRD:

Hey cycle buddy! :) Congrats on making it to Bronze status!

I'll be testing tomorrow too! FX for you!!

Oh, and I think hot flashes could be a symptom since progesterone causes the body temp to rise. Of course progesterone is high during the LP either way... 

• ElbugElbug
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: good

Testing Plans: I love testing and don't mind BFNs when Im testing early so I'll prob test dpo10

Thoughts/Rants/Phantom Symptoms/Chart Stalks: open mouth breather last night so Im blaming that for my temp drop today.

GTKY: What is your FAVORITE movie of all time? I have a lot of favorites I would say Me, Myself and Irene is one of my top favs
    imageimageimage
             BFP#1: Baby girl  E born 40 3/7, Nov11
    BFP#2:  EDD 4/16/14.  MC 8/27/13 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3: Baby boy J born 40 6/7, August14