August 2013 Moms

[[Tuesday Ticker Change]]

Happy Tuesday, Tuesday Mommas!!

1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week?

2. Any appts this week? Anything BR you'd like to brag about?

3. [totally copying ELauren's post from yesterday]. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves?

4. Any plans for the 4th?
photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
My baby is ONE!!

Re: [[Tuesday Ticker Change]]

• 1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week?
    33 weeks

We had a growth scan and NST yesterday, will have another NST Friday. My shower is this weekend, so I'm super excited for that, and last night was our last Bradley class.

3. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? It's packed! Must haves were my comfy clothes and good shower stuff for after.

No, DH works all day, so I'll probably just hang around the house, might go to my sister's.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."

35 weeks

No appointments.

3. [totally copying ELauren's post from yesterday]. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? 
    I actually packed my bags on Friday. :)

We are going to Disney. LOL!! Poor me, but my stepdaughters and husband have never been and this will be our last chance before baby gets here. 

imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • imageVG101808:
    Happy Tuesday, Tuesday Mommas!!

34 weeks

Just an appt to see what this rash is on my arms and legs... Lookin really hot right now

I've made a list. Does that count?

Driving to see my ILs new house they built!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happy Tuesday, Tuesday Mommas!!

33 weeks!

Had an appt yesterday. Baby is measuring right at 33 weeks. HR 157 and looking great. :)

Nope, I am a last minute person. I won't pack until maybe 38 weeks. My must have from my previous labor/deliveries would be my own shampoo/condition/body wash/loofa. The shower you take after delivery is the greatest shower of your life.

Probably taking the kids to see fireworks some place.

• MMS88MMS88 member
    1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week? 33 weeks

2. Any appts this week? Anything BR you'd like to brag about? Have a regular appointment this morning.

3. [totally copying ELauren's post from yesterday]. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? Nope too early yet.

4. Any plans for the 4th? Not that we are aware of yet lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week? 33 weeks!

2. Any appts this week? Anything BR you'd like to brag about? Nothing this week. I have an appointment and U/S next week. Can't wait to see the baby!

3. [totally copying ELauren's post from yesterday]. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? Not yet. My plan is to pack at 35 weeks. I just ordered and received the bag I'm packing in from LL Bean yesterday.

4. Any plans for the 4th?Going to Cape Cod for the weekend. I'm excited to get some use out of my maternity bathing suit! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  •  Haven't done one of these in a while, but the 35 weeks/35 days thing has me super excited!

1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week? 35 weeks!

2. Any appts this week? Anything BR you'd like to brag about? Appt next week. I washed most of the baby clothes over the weekend, which was really overwhelming. Car seat installation is next.

3. [totally copying ELauren's post from yesterday]. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? Not really.  I've started throwing a few things in my diaper bag that I'm not using yet.  Making a specific hospital bag list is on my to-do list. 

4. Any plans for the 4th? Nothing fancy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• 1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week? 33 weeks.

2. Any appts this week? Anything BR you'd like to brag about? Tomorrow is my check up.

3. [totally copying ELauren's post from yesterday]. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? I've bought stuff for it but haven't packed yet. So far I've bought: DH a travel deodorant, tucks travel pack of witch hazel wipes, disposable breast pads, I was gifted at my shower with reusable hot/cool packs, nursing bras, night gown and a top. I probably have more but that is all I can think of right now. Smile

4. Any plans for the 4th? We spend all day at our neighbors. They have a pool and we have a huge pot luck/bbq with about 20 people. There are always great drinks there too... oh well, maybe next year... Sad
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif

35 weeks today!

Appt tomorrow, only a few more left :) We finally got one of our dressers, one last piece and the nursery will be finished

Haven't packed yet, but I'm a scheduled CS so I probably won't do it til it's time to head out. Must haves are bathrobe, toiletries, cute outfit for LO for hospital pics/going home, and comfy undies ;)

IL's are in town, but just hanging out and relaxing so far.

34 weeks

34 week appt today. Nothing to brag about, still so far behind on my to do list

3. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves?

lol, heck no. I havent even started on the nursery yet. My must haves will be a robe to wear over my hospital gown, snacks because hospital food sucks, dvds to watch during labor (watched dvds all day last time because I had an epi), pacifier and clothes for baby.

Town parade with DH and DS on the fourth, going to my aunt's house for a family party on the 6th

• imageVG101808:

1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week? 32 weeks, a squash!

2. Any appts this week? Anything BR you'd like to brag about? no appts this week but we'll be traveling out of town this weekend to a BRU and I get to have my shopping spree!

3. [totally copying ELauren's post from yesterday]. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? Haven't packed it yet but it is on the agenda for tonight or tomorrow since we'll be going out of town and will then be out of town again in a few weeks..my must have is my iPod! Other than the obvious, it will be minimal.

4. Any plans for the 4th? we got a cabin at a park a few hours from here..they have fishing, hiking trails, horseback riding, a swim park, just lots to do and it will be nice and relaxing to be able to grill out the next 4 days and just hang out without an agenda!
  • 1. How far along are you this week? Fruit/Veggie of the week? 35 weeks, size of a coconut/or honeydew!

2. Any appts this week? Anything BR you'd like to brag about? I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon, and from here on out, I have appointments weekly! Getting so close :)

3. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves? I have sort of started to "gather" things, like mini toothpaste, and face wipes, etc. I haven't packed any clothes yet..but I this this weekend I'll sit down and write out everything I want to bring to the hospital, just so when I do end up packing, I'm not freaking out trying to remember everything!

4. Any plans for the 4th? BIG party at the parents house(parade, fireworks, tons of food, the whole 9 yards)..than a nice prenatal massage on Friday. Happy Holiday Weekend everyone!
    Married since 10-2-2010!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

35 weeks down, 35 days to go!! (Ack!!) Baby is the size of a honeydew melon or a coconut.

Just got back from my appt.  Baby boy sounds great (HR 150), active, and head down.  BR brag: he's still measuring a week ahead and according to our 3D ultrasound he's a big boy measuring over 5.5 lbs.

Doctor also mentioned that I'll be term in 2 weeks and she wouldn't stop baby from coming at that point.  Slight freak out.  But also so exciting that we're getting to close to meeting our little man.

Big fail on my part.  My goal was to have it done by the end of June but I haven't gotten around to buying some nursing tanks/bras.  I'm on a mission though and will have it all packed up prior to traveling next weekend (going out of town, 2 hours away for a wedding & staying the night).

Must haves: my favorite body wash, comfy socks, and comfy PJs.

Having a BBQ/Pool Party at a friends house.  I'm excited to relax and hang out.  It's been a hectic past few weeks with all the baby showers (including one I hosted this past weekend).

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

35 weeks, coconut!

Had an appt yesterday. It's official, I'm getting induced on July 22nd at 38 weeks. I'm so nervous!

I have a list of things to pack but not everything is in the bag yet. I must have my headphones!! Music helps me to relax.

A little pool time is on the agenda

34 Weeks- Butternut Squash

Check up tomorrow. Baby has been moving like crazy lately. Way more uncomfortable than I have been and feeling like I may not be able to stick it out at work for as long as I wanted to.

Hoping to start packing this weekend. I have no idea what I'm putting in there yet!

Small BBQ with friends! My bday is Friday!

32 weeks, Squash 

We just had one this morning.  Baby is measuring exactly 32 weeks and had a strong heartbeat.  Everything else is on target.   

It still seems a bit early to me.  I plan to do that at the end of July. 

We're heading to a friend's house for a cookout and fireworks.  It should be lots of fun, though I'm a little worried I'll poop out early.  I'm just so tired all of the sudden. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow, 9pm?  I'm late this week!

35 weeks, Coconut 

Nope, not till next week.  I'd like to brag that I FINALLY feel like we're making progress on the nursery!  I'ts painted, furniture is in and I'm starting to wash things and organize!

heck no.  It is on my do to list though!

Not yet.  My anniversary is tomorrow so worrying about one day's plans at a time!

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you this week?
    Fruit/Veggie of the week?

34 weeks. I never pay attention to the veggie thing. I did with my first, not so much with second.

I am supposed to have my 34 week
    Appt this week but my dr is on vacation, so I don't go in until Monday. They will probably schedule my next ultrasound to check the placenta previa so that's exciting. Ready to find out and make peace with the fact that I may be having a C section this time. Though I'm not happy about it.

3. Have you started to pack your hospital bag yet? What are your must haves?

No. I probably won't until I go into labor. I didn't pack it until an hour before we left for hospital with DS. Honestly I just need my phone and a going home outfit for both me and DS2. And Chapstick and my toothbrush and toothpaste. My hospital provides all toiletries and I prefer to stay in the nursing gowns they have us wear. I packed way too much last time.

Oh! I will bring a reusable bag to take all my hospital loot home in! That was something I wish I had last time.

Not really. DS is in bed before fireworks so I will probably just watch some TV or fall asleep! I'm exhausted lately!!
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"