Hey everyone. Sorry for the tardiness of this post. It is my first week doing them and we are currently flying at 20,000+ ft in the air coming home from vacation so, I apologize!
First and foremost WELCOME EVERYONE! Lurkers, feel free to come out and post. We would love to hear from you!
1. What kind of fostering/adoption process are you working towards? What age(s) are/is the kiddo?
2. What is your most rennet milestone or accomplishment that you would like to share (doesn't have to be adoption related!)
3. Where in the process are you at?
4. How are you feeling this week?
5. What's your next step? If you're waiting to be matched or waiting for baby/kiddo to arrive, what are you doing to pass the time and prepare?
6. What have you done for yourself this week?
7. QQTW: What is something that you wish someone had told you early on in your process? If you have been matched/placed, how are you able to use your knowledge to educate those who are under- educated about the adoption/fostering life?